ugliest person alive

a wary hoseok stood at the edge of the roof, letting the cool wind blow the tears away from his face.

“stop!” a pale hand grabbed his by the torso, making them both tumble to the ground.

but let's go backwards, shall we?
---

a darkened pair of brown eyes awoke to the gentle sound of the birds singing a sweet song outside of his window.

while one person may see this as a beautiful sight, but hoseok only saw green.

how the baby bird cuddled against their parents, singing the day away.

he gritted his teeth as he got up from his bed.

--
the shower water felt good on his skin, almost washing the boy's troubles away.

when he got out, he looked in the mirror, his boyfriend's words stuck in his brain.

“you're so skinny, jesus christ! disgusting .” jungkook scoffed as he slammed living room door.

i am disgusting..., he thought bitterly.

he threw on a black T-shirt and hoodie, to cover up his ugly scars, and black pants.

his father's harsh words just ricocheted off of him by now, he knew that he was worthless, that he was a mistake, that it was his fault that his mom died.

so why does he keep telling me??

“walk your ugly ass to school, i wouldn't be caught dead with you.”

----

the black-haired boy walked into school, no one noticing, chatting the day away.

he sighed as he put the combination for his locker when he was slammed against it.

“look what we have here! it's the emo!” his gang laughed.

“damn, you have no friends don't you?’ namjoon snorted,  ‘oh who am i kidding? no one wants to be friends with a pathetic kid like you.” he felt a punch to the stomach, making him fall to the ground.

the pink-haired male spit on the frail boy in front of him laughing as they walked away.

hoseok was about to gather his books and tough it out in class when a pale hand held out.

“need some help?” the voice was raspy, yet soft and soothing at the same time. the boy personally loved his mint hair.

“y-yeah, thanks.” he held the hand and stood up, “no one ever really talks to me,..so sorry if I creeped you out or something...”

“what? no no no, I saw you getting bullied by that asshole and I just wanted to help. c'mon, let's go to the nurse.”

the boy panicked. “n-no please don't!! I...I'll be fine,...you don't have to worry about me!” he placed a fake smile on his face.

“um...no. you need to go, no one can just tough that out, it's ok. i'll be right here.” his rough hand intertwined with hoseok's rough one, making them both flush a light shade of pink.

---

“jung hoseok, age 15, allergic to certain metals, peanuts, and bee stings.”

“yup, that me....” his heart was racing, what if the nurse found out?

“ok, so min yoongi, that nice boy, took you in here, for a punch to the stomach, is that correct?”

“y-yes..” he started to scratch his cuts subconsciously, enjoying the rush of pain that came with it.

“ok, let me just check the injury to make sure it's not....” the nurse trailed off when she saw the injuries.

bruises, some healed, some recent as last night, and marks that we made by glass, like he was beat with a broken beer bottle, and cigarette burns.

“goodness me...” she dainty placed a white gloved hand over her mouth, he eyes increasing in size.

“im going to have to call your father.”

“n-no!! ple-please don't!!” he begged.

“im sorry.” she dialed the numbers,

that would lead hoseok off the edge.

----
A/N: angstttttttttttttt