my decision

“i can go if I wanted to, yoongi.” hobi stuffs his phone in his hoodie pocket.

“it's not safe, you know what he'll do to you—”

“i'm not helpless, i'll call you when I get back.” he continued walking as if he didn't hear yoongi's pleas not to go.

“why would you go back to his house? you said he hit you for trying to kiss him.”

hobi was still walking towards the door.

yoongi stepped in front of the door, blocking his way out. “you're not going back to jungkook's house. that's final.”

“you don't control me, yoongs, move out of my way.” he attempted to push past yoongi, but he wasn't having it.

“no! don't you see, I'm trying to protect you!” he shook hobi, he was trying to hold back tears, to stay strong.

“yoongi..’ hobi put his hand on the side of his face, yoongi leaning into his touch. “i'll be fine, ok? I promise.”

yoongi thought for a while, before sighing heavily. “fine, just..be careful.”

“i will.” he watched hobi walk slowly out the door, gently closing it.

[ 🥀 ]

hobi's heart was pounding against his rib cage, his hand about to twist the door knob.

he heard strange sounds coming from upstairs. he only rolled his eyes, walking up to the bedroom he slept in.

a picture of the them hugging brought tears to hobi's eyes, quickly wiping then away and stuffing the picture in his pocket.

“be right back babe!” hobi heard a female voice call. he panicked, yoongi's comforting words echoing in his head.

when you get stressed out, just keep breathing.”

hobi took slow breaths in and out, not jumping when a dark haired girl walked in.

her hair was messy and she was flushed red. and she was wearing what looked like his ‘boyfriend's’ shirt.

“oh! who are you?”

“a friend, I just... came to get something.” red marks on the girl's neck made him cringe, he felt like collapsing on his knees and crying.

“oh, ok.”

hobi started walking out, “give kookie this.” he handed her a letter, signed with his name in cursive.

“i will...” she said, still confused. just as the boy left, she felt a pair of strong yet gentle arms wrap around her waist. “who was that?” jungkook asked.

“he said he was a friend, and told me to give you this.” she handed him the letter, the other's face turned unreadable when he saw the name on the front.

hoseok.

“i'll read it later.” he grumbled, stuffing the letter in a draw.
--------
it was pouring rain when hobi finally got close to yoongi's house, he was shivering, walking slowly. at least the rain hid his tears.

when the chime of the doorbell rang through the house, yoongi rushed to the door, covering his mouth when he saw the sight in front of him.

his friend was soaked, eyes red and puffy from crying. he could hardly keep his eyes open he was so tired.

“y-yoongi..” hobi managed to choke out before being engulfed in yoongi's arms. “it's ok, sh, it's ok, whatever happened, no one can hurt you here.” he heard sobs racking through the other's frail body, picking him up bridal style.
--------
yoongi helped hobi to the shower, and helped him change into his shirt and sliver basketball shorts. he looked so small and fragile in yoongi's shirt, even though they were about the same size.

they both cuddled under a blanket on the couch, watching a movie. yoongi wouldn't say it out loud, but he thought hobi looked so cute when he wrapped his hands around yoongi and nuzzled his head in his neck.

yoongi gently rubbed against hobi's leg with his thumb, enjoying how soft his skin was.

“yoongi?” hobi calls softly.

“yeah?”

“i'm sorry...”

“for what?” yoongi paused the movie.

“for... visiting jungkook, I just...I don't know what I was doing.” he wiped the tear was threatening to fall down, but he couldn't fight it, tears started flowing. “i-im sorry..you probably think I'm being a baby..”

“no, of course I don't. it was your decision, wasn't my place to stop you. don't feel bad.” he ran his hand through the other's soft hair.

“what conditioner do you use to make your hair so soft? jeez.” hobi giggled, this time not minding the blood rushing to his cheeks.

“don't ever doubt yourself, ok?” yoongi asked gently.

“ok...thanks yoongi.” he lays a gentle kiss on yoongi's cheek, catching him by surprise. “you mean so much to me.”

“y-you do too...”
-----------
was it good? sorry for not updating