2 ; Just a Dream

October 5th, (Year Redacted)

It was just a dream, I thought. A good dream though. "What day is it, Anyways?" I sighed, shaking my head. "I don't have a clue.." *Thump. Thump. Thump.* I turned my head towards where the sound was coming from. "Huh...?" I walked over to the desk where I had kept the knife Zack used to use.

*Flashback*
As I went back to B6, I remembered Zack wanted me to bring something from his floor since we would escape soon. I went into the room where Zack seemed to be boarded up in.
"So he had to deal with living in here?" I  sighed and looked around. Eventually I found a knife. "Hm, this will do."

*FLASHBACK ENDED*

I grabbed the knife as the noise at the window got louder. It seemed the glass was breaking. To be sure, I boarded up my door too. It sounded like the window was about to break. "Uh..." I backed closer to the door. "Ray? Ray what's going on!" I heard the staff yell from behind the door. "I-I'm gonna call the cops! Stay safe!" I heard footsteps getting farther. It sounded like the window would break any second now.  "Uhm.."  The glass got weaker and weaker. When it finally broke, something flew right at me. "EEP!" I dodged it. My vision was blurry.
"Hey, Ray!" I turned towards the window.

*MINI CLIFFHANGER*