7 ; what am I supposed to title this tbh.

Ray's POV
---------------
Yesterday was the day we discovered the old abandonded house and chose our rooms. I'll admit, Zack acted a bit immature, but that's not new at all. Anyways, I'm glad we found a place to stay with rooms to our liking. Now, it's the morning, and I have to make breakfast because Zack has no clue how to cook. I mean, I don't blame him. He had a bad childhood, worse than I did. He wasn't educated at all. But, I'm going to teach him how to make at least grilled cheese soon. Enough thought, it's almost 8 AM.

I got dressed and went downstairs. "That's right, I forgot to ask Zack what he wanted for breakfast..." I sighed, not wanting to go back upstairs. "ZACK WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR BREAKFAST?" I yelled, not expecting a response. "NOTHING NOW DONT FUCKING WAKE ME UP RAY!" "Jesus Christ you are sassy-" I mumbled.

Almost immediately, I heard someone getting ready upstairs. But loudly. "Oh, I'm so dead."

Zack's POV
----------------
I heard something along the lines of "Jesus Christ you are sassy-" from downstairs. What the fuck did I just hear? I quickly got dressed and ran downstairs. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY!?!" I don't give a damn if I'm yelling. "That was on cue for once, good job Zack." She smiled. But her smile... wasn't like before. This one was...cuter then usual. WAITWHATAMISAYINGIDONTEVENKNOWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Back to Ray's POV we goooo.
-------------------------------------------

Zack just stood there, face bright red. "Zack, you okay?" "Y-Yeah..."  He walked back upstairs. Okay then....

*Sorry for the kinda short chapter >.< See ya later Angels! ^^*