4 ; (Jesus Christ my keyboard is possessed or something)

Zack's POV
----------------

"Ready to go, Ray?" I smiled, looking at her. "Yeah!" She grabbed my hand and we jumped down from the window, well I caught her because she almost hit the ground but eh. "Zack, the sirens are getting louder!" "Who cares? I'm gonna protect you." I smirked, running down an alley while carrying her.

 *IM SO SORRY I COMPLETELY FORGOT ABOUT THIS BOOK AAAAAAAA ILL TRY TO UPDATE IT EVERY DAY AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*
(im fine now, lets continue.) The sirens got farther, then closer. The same thing kept happening over and over. "Ray, if anything happens-" I got cut off by the sirens again. But, they were louder then before. In fact, the cops had found us. "Shit. Just because they found us doesn't mean they'll ever catch us, right?" "Yep!" The blonde smiled. "Your eyes are still fucking dull."  "I don't really care right now."

"Isaac Foster! Put the girl down and put your hands up!" The policemen shouted. "Jesus, can't they be quiet-" But of course, Ray HAD to interrupt me. (oh so sassy uwu) "Zack. Keep running." "But-" "I said. just. keep. running." Jesus Christ, when she glares at me like that I can't help but get creeped out. "Fine!" I ran as fast as I could out of there, while still carrying her of course.

*ok this is short i know but ok*