Part 1

Gavin's P.O.V 

It was a normal day at the station. You could hear chatter among the officers and typing on keyboards. Connor and Hank could be heard talking about a case as I stood in the break room by the coffee machine, not ready to deal with the bullshit of today. I didn't sleep much the night before or the night before that. I'm not sure if I ate somethings or not and I didn't really care, I just need coffee. My aggravation only growing when I heard a familiar sound of soft clicks form nice shoes on the hard floor. He's the last person I want to see right now considering he's the reason I didn't sleep for the past week. 

"Detective Reed, I found some leads on the Red Ice," he stops as he sees my face when I grab my coffee and add two full spoons of sugar. His LED turns yellow and I groan. "What the hell did I say about scanning me tin can?" "I'm sorry detective but it seems that you are sleep deprived and haven't had a healthy meal in quite sometime." I glare and take a sip of my coffee, which is still hot as fuck but I'm used to it by now. 

He notices my glare and sighs, then slams his hand right next to my head on the wall behind me and I nearly drop my coffee. His eyes dark and icy and peer right through mine, LED a cool blue. "Detective, I highly suggest you get rid of coffee and have a water instead. Also, you need to eat something, you are no good to a case if you passout." 

My first and immediate thought was, damn he's hot. I freeze. No this is not what I wanted, this was the reason I was trying to avoid him. A week ago I started to feel...weird around him. Everytime I saw him I wanted to smile and my stomach flipped. I realized that it wasn't because I hated him, it was because I phucking developed a crush on him. I have no idea how, it just came out of nowhere and slapped me in the face. I feel my face heat up and I look at the ground and try to push him away but, he doesn't even move. 

"GET OFF OF ME DIBSHIT!" I feel him lean closer and I panic more. "Now detective, that isn't very polite. Either eat and drink or I'll force you to." He sighs and yanks my face up with a finger under my chin. "Ok fine! Get away from me!" He smiles and leaves my personal space with my coffee. When did he take it? "Good. Your face was red but I couldn't tell if you had a fever." "I'm phucking fine." God I'm gonna die, and it's gonna be his fault.