Chapter IV

"What?" responded Violet and John at the same time.

"If the unknown family of mine lived here in California and maybe somewhere close by" Natasha said.

"That would be cool" Violet agreed.

The friends continued talking about this and decide it was high time to do some research.

So far the friends new that is was Natasha's parents that told her about this family. Since Natasha's mom was shopping they decided to ask her dad who told them the information about this mysterious family.

"My mother, your grandmother, told me" her dad said.

"Did she say anything else about it to you?" Natasha asked.

"No, she didn't say anything else about the subject to me or your mother" he replied.

"Do you think we can ask grandma?" questioned Natasha.

"I'm sure you can. In fact she just moved to California. Her address is 456 Palm Street" he responded.

"Thanks for the information dad. Bye." Natasha said.

"That's just 10 minutes from the turn off to Kimmy Road." Violet told Natasha as they were leaving.

So, Natasha called up her grandmother and told her that she had some questions for her. Natasha's grandmother told her that she could come over and to invite her friends, that she heard so much about, to come over. The friends made their way over to 456 Palm Street to see Natasha's grandma. Once the three friends got to the address, Natasha knocked on the door. Natasha's grandma answered, Natasha said, "Hi Grandma, these are my friends, Violet and John. Violet and John this is my grandma."

"It's very nice to meet you, Mrs. Crystalline" Violet and John said in union.

"It's very nice to meet both you, but you can call me Grandma."

"Grandma," Violet asked, "do you mind if we ask you some questions? I really want to figure out more about my cousin who is a descendent of a rich family, Violet and John offered to help me."

"Well, that's very nice of you two." Grandma Crystalline told Violet and John. She continued "Well I suppose that I could try to answer your questions, just remember my memory isn't what it used to be."

Natasha spoke "So far I know that my cousin is a descendent of a rich family and that you told dad this much."

"Yes, that is true." Grandma Crystalline said.

"Does Grandpa have any siblings?" Natasha continued.

"No, he doesn't." her grandma replied

"Sorry to interrupt," Violet said. "But, are you saying that this descendent came from a sibling of yours?" she asked.

"Yes, dear. I have one sibling, a sister, though we aren't close anymore and we never talk. I don't know where she lives and I have never met her kid or her kid's family. So I really don't know much about the family." Grandma Crystalline said.

This time John spoke, "Do you know anything else about your sibling's life or what happened to her?"

Grandma Crystalline said "Well I know she never got married and adopted a son. Though I don't know her son's name. The two of us drifted apart before she adopted her son," she continued "I'm sorry this probably isn't much help."

"No don't be sorry, grandma, this is helpful. I have another question if you don't mind" Natasha told her.

"Of course I don't mind." Grandma Crystalline responded.

"What is you sister name?" Natasha asked her.

"Her name is Tatiana." Grandma Crystalline responded.