Chapter 1 || Eloquent Bloody Desires

Rewritten
02/08/20 - 02/11/20

"What a fucking bitch..." Zack growled to himself before kicking the chair at the side, teeth grinding in rage. "Who does she think she is, hah?!" Ray let out the unknown breath she was holding on and grabbed onto Zack's arm to try and calm him down. "Zack, get yourself together... We just have to do what we did before." Ray simply said as she looked at Zack's mismatched eyes, rage flickering behind them. "You say like it's that fucking easy. We almost didn't make it out, dumbass..." The bandaged boy finally sighed and calmed down, letting Ray let go of him. He then groaned. "What-fucking-ever, let's just get a move on. Come on, Ray. I have a bitch to kill."

The two went out of the cold and tiny room and moved onto the next one. Upon doing so, the metal door behind them slammed shut and they were left in total darkness. "Hold on," Ray said as she stuck her hand inside her bag. She then brought up a flashlight and turned it on. It's a little flickery since it needs to get charged but it works just as fine once it was shook a little bit. "We can see now." Zack snorted at her remark and let out a slight chuckle. "I know. I have eyes, you idiot."

The room they're in isn't so different than the last one. It's just more spacious and lacks any kind of light. Whatever boards that cover that one particular large window doesn't help out either. It's as if whoever designed this room has lost their marbles while doing drugs and made sure no source of light entering that window. Hell, it's probably the fact they even wasted money building this room and now, they cannot afford a single bulb. And when they did, they placed it inside the smaller room that Ray just assumed the storage room. Ray explored the room alongside Zack, who is currently yawning, and found a... Pentagram in the middle of the room? What's that got to do with the current issue of being 'broken angels' and 'getting the freedom they want back'? Oh well, this place is Hell and this pentagram just proves more that this place is indeed Lucifer's lair. "And what the hell does this got to do with us?!" Zack yelled impatiently while Ray just gave him a look. Ray sighed as she carefully felt around the red painted pentagram with her fingers. It felt rough and rocky, parts of the demonic symbol even crumbled down on the ground. "I don't know and I don't know if there is something behind all this or not... But it seems useless so I highly doubt it'll do anything." Ray clarified before a screachy sound coming from a speaker in who-knows-where sounded off.

"Useless?" The familiar sound of [Y/n] in the speaker echoed around the room, startling the two a little bit. "It's not too useless especially the death you will bring yourself upon right now!" Before the two could react, a loud click was heard and the floor underneath opened up. Ray screamed and Zack called [Y/n] "A fucking twat!!!" as they both fall down to their demise. But luckily and to their replies, a whole bunch of pillows caught those two and proved another thing; Death was just playing around.

Zack got up quickly with a grunt and threatened the camera watching them with his pointing at it while [Y/n] laughs sadistically. "YOU BETTER KNOW WHO YOU ARE MESSING WITH! I SWEAR, IF I GET MY HANDS ON-" Before Zack could even finish, [Y/n] cuts him off. "No, you won't. You don't know where I'm at and you're an idiot so you won't get too close to me~!" She then laughed again, Zack threatening and insulting her more but, as usual, [Y/n] doesn't give a damn about his attitude.

On the other hand, Ray stood up and went off on her own in the hallways. She turned her flashlight off since light is at least available in this place even though it lets out a red and pink source. This place was humongous and it's filled with red and brown paintings, sculptures that look like they're screaming for help, and the scent is disgusting. But for Ray (and Zack), the stench is nothing for them. She knew that it has to do with a dead body around and a bloody massacre. But on the bright side, it was a less stronger scent unlike Zack and the others' floors which smelled bad all the way. Except the priest's. He at least had some priorities. The speaker in the hallway Ray's in screeched and [Y/n]'s voice was once again heard. "Hey, Ray, your partner's really annoying. I just wanted to let you know... Oh, are you looking at my work? Wonderful! The one you're currently looking at is very very fresh! All of my work is made with blood and corpses. Fascinating, eh?" Ray's eyes widened a fraction before turning back to normal. What the hell is this woman thinking? It's nothing too big of a deal but... Why? Ray just shook her head and proceeded to look for more things that can let her and Zack off this floor. They have a long way down and when she meant long, she meant long.