17- The Final Year

It is with much regret that I inform you that unless I come back for my student teacher bit at this school, this is the last year of Dyvigisms.

"You gonna join pokemon club? Gotta get them all, right? Is that the saying?"

"I've posted a playing test. It's all Emily's fault. I feel guilty about not doing as many playing tests as I should. So don't make me need to give in to my expectations. Which are much higher than all of yours."

"Stop thinking about all the donuts during Bear Time. Mmmm carbs."

"Come on. This is like AGGRESSIVE Swedish music."

"We all went to kindergarten, right? Mrs. Dyvig didn't go to kindergarten. She survived."

"We'll let you sleep on that. For those of you who sleep."

"You sounded like wasps, and then you sounded like wasps after I sprayed them with the kill-y stuff."

"It's all about BS. Bow Speed. Just like algebra. BS. Both Sides."

"Put your donkey into it."

"Doesn't help that your cellos are out of tune."

"It just has to be a crazy storm of farm animals. Pigs, donkeys... I dunno what the bases are. The tractor I guess?"

"Yeah the chickens were put away for the night there."

"Keep the Bnatural in tune. Give it the v-i-B treatment. I just thought of that. It's a new one."

"Is this extra work? 'No because I'm not playing at all' Perfect."

"Even Mr. Dyvig has the mondays."

"You call that forte? That's like mezzo... lukewarm, spit that comes out of my mouth grossness. Milk that's been left out on the counter all day."

"Trio! Again! We're gonna need triAGE after how that sounded."

"Can you play it softly and sweetly, not like the gates of hell are opening and unleashing their wrath upon us?"