Now

(Warning! Possible smut ahead!)

By the time Colin had pulled him out into the cold air, Gavin had already forgotten about the other's.

The two barely made it to the car, whilst Gavin quietly thanked the gods for the fact that the windows were tinted.

Colin pushed Gavin down into the back seat while locking the door's behind him.

Colin's lips sucked Gavin's neck eagerly, his hot breath fanning against the other's neck.

Gavin couldn't help but chuckle a bit.

They hadn't even made it to the second bar they were supposed to go to after the club but Colin already had him pinned down to the back seat.

Colin bit down against Gavin's neck, his hand wandering and taking in every inch of the other man.

"Mmm....Fuck..."

Colin smirked against Gavin's skin.

"We have to make this quick now, Gavin....though for you that shouldn't be much of a problem."

"What?! Why you-mmmph....."

Colin smirked, his tongue slipping into Gavin's mouth with minimal difficulty.

Colin slid his hands up Gavin's shirt, his cool fingertips sending shiver's up Gavin's spine.

"U-Uh....Colin..."

Colin pulled away, his hand slipping down the other's pant's.

"God, how are you so good at this?"

"I'm an android."

"Fuck....right."

"You seem to forget that quite often, Gavin..."

Colin mumbled, running his hands down Gavin's sides, while he nuzzled the crook of his neck.

Colin unbuttoned Gavin's jeans.

*Tap-Tap*

Both men went ridgid, hearing scuffling noises outside of the car.

"Gavin? Colin? Where'd you go???"

Goddammit, Connor!

Gavin gritted his teeth before glancing at Colin.

"Now, what?"

Colin's grin grew wider.

"Don't think that were stopping now, Gavin....You'll just have to try to be quiet."

Gavin gasped as his pant's were yanked down and off of him.

"B-But Connor's-"

"The window's are tinted, remember?"

"But he's still right outside the car!"

"So?"

Oh dear god.

Colin slid his finger's under the elastic waistband of Gavin's shorts.

Colin slowly shimmied them down, palming Gavin in his hand.

Gavin bit down hard on his lip, inhaling sharply, while his eyes watch Connor who was just outside of the window, calling for them.

He bit his lip harder when Colin suddenly Pushed his finger's inside of him, grabbing his attention.

"Look at me."

Colin growled possessively, his finger's pressing down at that spot deep inside of Gavin that made him cry out loudly.

"Ah! Fu-"

Colin's free hand pressed itself over Gavin's mouth as Connor walked closer to the car, making Both freeze, Gavin's muffled moan's escaping through Colin's hand.