college au

theishfudge87 suggested this one. Here we go! Also thank you guys for 23.2k reads! I love all of you sm! Anyway, here's the story.

---

Keith walked to his dorm from his last class if the day. He is mentally exhausted once he reaches his room. He drops his bag on the floor and sets his computer on a desk between his bed and his roommate's bed. Flopping onto his bed, he sighs loudly. Just as he is about to drift of into sleep, his obnoxious and loud and annoying roommate barges in.

"College sucks ASS!" Lance yelled as he slammed the door closed behind him. The neighbors on both sides of their room hit the walls and told Lance to shut up. Lance flashed a sheepish smile then dropped all of his things to flop onto his bed. Keith sighed and put his face back into his pillow.

Keith's breathing slowed and he drifted off to sleep while Lance was laying on his back zoning out. Suddenly, Lance remembered that tomorrow was Saturday. He jumped up and did a jumping dance of calibration. While he was jumping, he bumped into the desk and knocked Keith's computer onto the hardwood floor. It made a cracking sound.

"Shit!" Lance knelt down to inspect it, not realizing that Keith had woken up.

"What did you do?" Keith didn't fully see what was happening because of only being half awake.

"N-nothing. Go back to sleep." Lance moved so that his body was shielding the broken screen of the computer from Keith. Keith was more awake now and knew something happened.

"Why the he'll are you on the floor?"

"No reason."Lance began to panic knowing that Keith had no intention of going back to sleep. Lance hear Keith stand up from his bed. Lance stood up a little more than two Incas away from Keith's face in an attempt to hide the computer still.

"Lance what did you do?" Keith took a step back because of how close they were.

"Nothing! I just.." Lance stopped mid sentence when he realized that Keith was both tapping his foot impatiently and had his arms crossed on his chest. Knowing that he wouldn't be able to bull shit his way out of this, he decided to ramble and avoid the truth.

"Well I was zoning out on my bed and then I realized that tomorrow is Saturday so I jumped up and did a calibration dance-" he gasped for air quickly then continued "-and I bumped into the desk and hurt my back and then fell over 'cause it hurt and then I said 'shit' and you woke up-" He gasped quickly again "-and then you asked me what I was doing and then you got up and then I stood up too and now I'm telling you this and I should probably shut up now." Lance grew slowly quieter towards the end of his rampaging mess as he noticed Keith looked irritated.

"Why couldn't you just say 'i hurt my back when I hit the-" Keith was going to gesture to the desk but stopped when he saw his computer gone. "Lance.. Where is my computer" Lance knew with the way Keith said those words that, he was officially screwed. Keith's head snapped to look to Lance. "Where is my damn computer?"

Lance fumbled for words to say. Relizing that nothing was coming to mind, he just decided to make Keith think about something else. Anything else. He did the only thing he could think of. He leaned in quickly and kissed Keith. Keith stood there frozen while Lance furrowed his brows together and forced himself to keep his lips connected to Keith's until Keith thought about something else.

Keith, who's eyes were wide with surprise, uncrossed his arms and let them hang limp at his sides. Lance and Keith both stood there, lips unmoving and both uncomfortable. Keith, knowing he is gay, closed his eyes softly, thought 'what the hell?' and cupped Lance's cheek while wrapping his other arm around Lance's waist and pulling him in closer.

Lance squeaked slightly with surprise. He was confused as to why Keith kissed him back but was happy that Keith was thinking of something other than the computer. Lance kept his hands at his sides. The hand cupped on Lance's cheek moved to the back of Lance's neck pulling him a little closer. Lance allowed Keith do continue kissing him and surprisingly, Lance liked it.

Lance subconcisoly brought his hands up to Keith's waist. Lance pilled Keith's hips closer and soon, Keith was grinding slowly agenst Lance. Keith slowly walked both of them back to Lance's bed. He layed Lance under him then climed to straddle Lance's pelvis. Lance, now layed on his bed under Keith, started trying to take off Keith's shirt while keeping their lips connected for as long as possible. When they separated so Lance could pull the shirt off of Keith's head, Keith chuckeled at Lance for being so desperate for this.

"I thought you were straight," Keith chuckeled as he went to kiss Lance's neck.

Under his breath, Lance wimpered out, "So did I." Keith smiled agenst Lance's skin.

"I'll try to be gentle then." Keith slid his hands under Lance's shirt and pulled it off in one quick movement. Going back to kissing and biting Lance's neck, he began to unbutton and unzip Lance's pants. He took those off too and threw them somewhere in the room. Keith took his off too.

Lance, breathing heavily, grinded up agenst Keith, needing friction. Keith pulled off Lance's boxers and threw them in the directions of his pants. Keith started rubbing Lance's erection slowly. Lance moaned out loudly.

Keith suddenly got up and walked over to his night stand and opened a drawer. Lance was a panting mess and very dazed. Keith came back to him with a bottle of lube and a condom. Keith put the condom in his teeth so he didn't loose it(it was still in the package guys). Keith put a generous lube on his finger and slid one into Lance's ass.

Lance gripped on to Keith's shoulders tightly and cried out. It felt so good but at the same time so odd and wrong. Keith tried to sooth Lance while he pumped his finger in and out of Lance's hole. Once Lance calmed down a little, Keith added another finger. Lance again gripped Keith and cried out, this time with more pleasure than pain. This repeated until Keith deemed Lance ready.

Keith opened the condom and rolled it on, biting back a moan. He covered his cock with lube quickly. Lance watched all this while regaining his breath. They locked eyes for a moment.

"You ready?" Lance nodded quickly. Keith pushed inside Lance slowly, stopping every time that Lance either tenced or winced. Once he was all the way in he gave Lance a little to calm down. Once Lance felt ready, he looked at Keith who had worry in his eyes, and nodded. Keith pulled out to the tip of his dick and then plunged back into Lance's tight hole. Lance cried out in pain and pleasure. Keith set a slow pace at first.

Soon, slowly, and gradually, Keith sped up until he and Lance both had their heads thrown back and strings of curses and each other's names on their lips. They were in pure bliss.

"I'm close. Ah.. Keith I.. I'm so close.." Lance moaned loudly.

Keith grunted out a quick response of, "Me too baby." Keith continued to thrust into Lance, who had his nails dug into Keith's shoulders.

"Ah.. Mmah.. Keith I'm gonna.. Ah.."

"Go ahead." Lance rolled his eyes back into his head and moaned out loudly while white cum shot up his and Keith's chests. The sight and sound of Lance pushed Keith over the edge and he came too. Keith rode out his high then pulled out of Lance. After taking off and throwing out the condom, he curled up with Lance.

"I broke your compurter by the way."

"Lance just go to sleep. I'll yell at you about it tomorrow."

"Okay."