Alpha Omega

Guess what guys, it's an actual update this time!! Thank you guys so much for being so patient with me! @Voltron_shipper requested an Alfa Keith Omega Lance in heat. Here we go. Love y'all!
--------

Third person pov-

Lance has been smelling a little sweeter lately. Like, really sweet. Keith has been covering his nose around him, and trying to avoid him all together. Keith knew that smell. Lance was going into heat.

Shiro has been smelling it too, but being mated to Matt, his desires were less prominent. He could be around Lance without covering his nose or needing to walk away, but Shiro knew. He also knew that Keith, an unmated Alfa, would try to go after Lance, an unmarked Omega.

Hunk and Pidge knew too of course. Lance had told them so that they could explain to Allura and Coran why he couldn't go on missions whenever his heat fully kicked in. As Betas, they didn't care too much and agreed to help him.

Keith's pov-

Shit. Fuck. God damn it. Fucking shit.

I hit the training bot over and over again. I hit multiple training bots over an over again. Fucking Lance and his damn sent. It's getting stronger and stronger. I can't-

Suddenly, the smell of the ocean washed over me and I knew Lance was close. Letting my garden down on accident, the bot landed a huge blow to my stomach, nocking the wind out of me.

"S-stop," I croaked out. The bot disabled, thankfully. I swallowed gulps of air trying to get my lungs to work again, but that was a mistake. That was a huge mistake.

Third pov-

Keith got up and bolted out of the training deck while covering his nose, not that it helped much at all. Lance's smell was too much. Keith's legs decided to go anywhere but his room, and of course that anywhere else, was Lance. Before he realized what was happening, Keith was turning a corner and running down a hallway.

He saw Lance and stopped dead in his tracks. His mind was clouded and his chest was heaving but still, he straightened his back, in a show of dominance, and walked to Lance.

Lance's pov-

I heard footsteps and turned around quickly. Keith. He walked towards me with a look on his face that I hated and loved at the same time. He looked hungry and by the looks of it, hungry for me. I know my heat is coming soon and I'm worried he's going to be the one to set it off.

"H-hey b-b-buddy." Damn it! Keep it together!

Keith kept walking towards me with the same look. I wanted to run and hide. He doesn't know what he's doing right now. It's just the smell. He doesn't actually want me. I wanted to run so Keith wouldn't regret anything but, I couldn't because I want him. I want him so badly.

Third pov-

Keith closed in on Lance and, without a word, pinned Lance to the wall. He held Lance's arms above his head with one hand and wedged his thigh between both of Lance's, already feeling him half hard from his coming heat. Keith's other hand gripped Lance's hip tightly and pulled him closer. Their groins rubbed together and Lance bit his lip to hold back a breathy moan.

Keith latched his teething on to Lance's neck and sucked. He did this in multiple places around Lance's neck until he found the spot that makes Lance moan. He left a dark hickey there, claiming Lance as his.

Lance moaned as Keith rubbed his thigh on Lance's dick. He moaned as Keith's hands dug tighter into both his hip and arms. He moaned as Keith sucked on his neck. It all felt so good. Keith pulled back a little once he was satisfied with his mark. Lance saw only lust, hunger, and need in Keith's eyes and he loved it.

Keith turned Lance around and ripped off both Lance's jeans and shirt. Keith pulled Lance's boxers to his ankles while getting on his knees. Lance moaned out loudly when he felt Keith's hot tongue start to lick him open. Keith added a finger and Lance winced slightly but almost immediately felt pleasure again.

After a little, Keith added another finger and began scissoring Lance open. He moved his mouth to suck another hickey into the dimples on Lance's lower back. Once Lance was deemed ready, Keith stood up, pulled down his pants and boxers and, while latching onto Lance's shoulder with his teeth, thrusted into Lance. Both the pain and the pleasure ripped a moan like cry from Lance's throat.

Keith sped up his pace and growled deeply. Hitting Lance's prostate nearly every time, Lance was extremely close. He wanted to warn Keith, but the words got tangled up in his throat. Instead, he just came. Hard. All over the wall. For the first time since this started, he heard Keith speaking. Well, growling.

"You fucking slut. You would let anyone fuck you into this was right now, wouldn't you?" Lance was taken aback and could barely form words. Keith was still going at a high speed and Lance was already half hard again. "Wouldn't you?"

"N-no Keith! I-i-i sw-swear!"

"That's right whore." Lance came again. Hearing Keith growl into his ear along with his talent of hitting Lance's prostate continuously was too much for him. "You're mine now." With that, Keith came deep into Lance. Keith growled as his dick pulsed in Lance, who was still a moaning mess.

After a few more shallow thrusts, Keith pulled out, turned Lance around, and kissed him hard. He nipped at Lance's lower lip and Lance happily opened his mouth for Keith's tongue to enter.

The two boys pulled away from each other reluctantly, but in need of air. Lance felt so much better, aside from his aching ass and Keith noticed Lance's sweet smell was slowly lessening. Keith was coming down from his high and regained his clear mind.

Keith smirked at Lance and Lance smiled back. It wasn't stated out loud, but both boys knew that neither one regretted it.

------

I'm sorry if that sucked. I'm still having a writers block but I'm tying to push through it. Love y'all!