New year, New life?

Aria didnt know what was about to happen the moment she started fresh at her new school. Aria is just 15 years old and a sophmore in highschool but not just any highschool, a very pricey one.

Aria has well a very mysterious background she never told any one who her dad was since she wasnt really proud of it. She lived with her mom and step dad with the gaurds gaurding the whole mansion. She hated it there and once her mom found out that they were on a look out for her real dad well her mom sent her to that highschool where she would stay and study.

She arrived there and didnt want to stay there. She was worried about her dad and her mom. She knew she had to keep her dads life a secret since if someone found out she might risk her dads life. Her dad was a cartel but she wasnt very proud of him. She tried to make him stop but she knew he wouldnt stop, nothing can stop him.

She arrived there and settled in. She was put in a room with 3 other girls she might as well become friends with them while shes here so that she wont be lonely.

That day she was the new kid and it also looked like many of the kids here were rich kids and all had the same daddy and mommy issues.