The next day!?

The next day Aria woke up and got ready for school. She was very tired and didn't get a goodnight sleep since she stayed up talking to Camila very late at night.

She had finished getting ready and headed out of her dorm room. The only thing she loves about her school was that she didn't have to go outside and walk into school she just had to walk out and head out and boom she's near her class.

She entered the class but at that moment the teachers said to all gather up in the meeting room where they usually speak to them but since she didn't know where it was she just decide to follow her classmates.

When they got there the principle and the head teacher started saying about how they found a mess where the party had been. The party had been thrown in the underground level where the pool was.

They were even more mad because of the alcohol the students had took and weren't supposed to since they are underage.

Aria didn't really care since she was a good student and she knew that that was a bad thing to do so she didn't dare do anything bad. Even though her dad isn't a good person she didn't dare follow his footstep she hated what he did.

They finished lecturing the students and they all went back to their classes and took tests as punishment but Aria being a good and nerdy student had always made sure to review her notes everyday at least for 30 minutes.

~time skip~

At the end of the day she was very tired but she never let any assignment slide so she decided to finish it and once she finished the assignment it had already been 8pm and she wanted to sleep.

Goodni-

Sike at that moment she received a text from Jungkook to come and meet him since he needed help with something.