After the party

Aria liked talking to this boy she later found out that his name was Jungkook. He had come from South Korea all the way to this pricey high school in Mexico. Jungkook had already told many things to Aria about his life. All she knew was that he had to come to that school because he was an idol but someone had made a threat to him that if he would go to any school in South Korea they would kill him so that's when they decided and heard about this really good school in Mexico that's getting a lot of attention right now.

After they finished talking the teachers soon found out that the kids in that school had been having a party and that they also took the alcohol from there places. The teachers came rushing and everyone ran except aria she didn't know what to do. Jungkook almost left her but she ran back to her and grabbed her hand. Aria didn't see that coming but for some reason she felt really weird holding Jungkook's hand.

Since Aria just froze for a bit they had to be really quick to hide but they didn't have as much time as everyone else did. They found a very tight space to hide at while the teachers were still looking for people to get caught. They hid there and while they were there they didn't notice that they were really really close to each other. Aria's hands was on Jungkook's chest and well she hadn't noticed until they had calm down.

Jungkook then noticed and they were both nervous and Aria felt his heartbeat and it was beating really quick then she felt getting red all over her face like a tomato. Jungkook peeked outside of their hiding place and pulled Aria out and said "the coast is clear" Aria laughed a bit just to clear the awkward situation that was happening in that tight little space. 

They just stood there for a couple of seconds and then Jungkook said " Ah we should go in and sleep. " Aria nodded and said " Yeah we should. " Jungkook then said " well not together " and laughed. Aria then said "Duh that would never happen we just met" and they both chuckled.

They said goodnight and they headed back to their own dorm to sleep and catch some rest since at this point it had been 2am and tommorow they had classes very early and the whole school would probably get a lecture about the party they threw.

Aria walked back in her dorm and met her room mates. She met the girl with black hair and blue tips again and she didn't really know her names or any of her other roommates names so she decided to talk to them.

"Hey" aria said very quietly. "Hi" the girl answered back. "I didn't really get to know your name since today has been a really busy day for me" Aria said and was about to keep rambling but stopped herself. "Oh my name is camila nice to meet you new girl. Oh and also welcome" the black haired girl with blue tips and tanish skin said. "Ah thank you camila and also I have a question who's that girl with that light brown hair and white skin and that's really pretty?" Aria said trying to get more information about everyone in her dorm room which was really big. "Oh that would be Mia she's really pretty huh and all the boys like her but she doesn't really pay any attention to them." Camila said to Aria. Aria was already expecting that because who wouldn't like someone who's very pretty. Then another girl walked in "Oh and that's Fanie her whole name being stefanie spelled very different right she's from Mexico she speaks a lot of languages too and she's a straight A student here. Most of us here come from different backgrounds." Said camila. "Yeah I've noticed there's many different people like from the USA, Korea, Japan, Colombia and many more from different parts of the country it's very cool." Aria said. "Yah Camila where are you from?" Aria asked being very curious. "Oh well my mom is from Mexico but my dad is from the USA he's a very successful business person and well I'm an only child and they decided to put me in this school because well to be honest Aria I think they just don't want to bother with me. And also I've bothered them a lot." Camila said but what aria didn't know was that Camila had a very big secret hidden and didn't know anyone to know about it. Camila then switched the topic and asked where Aria is from but what Camila didn't know was that aria couldn't and shouldn't spill any of her information for the sake of her parents well being. "Oh well you see I've lived in this very nice city not in Mexico or anywhere near here" Aria said and stayed quiet. "Oh that's nice." Camila said

Then Camila had a question "why didn't you come here right after the party you kinda came back to the dorm after an hour?"  Aria felt getting red again and when she pictured how close her and Jungkook were she almost fainted but she didn't. "Oh well I met this one dude who said he was an idol uh his name I think was um J-Jungkook." Camila smiles and said "oh so you already met the most famous and misterious one of all the high school." Aria responded "yeah I guess. He's really nice tbh." Camila then asked "Do you even know what kpop group he's from Aria?" You shook your head and said "No I kind of didn't want to be rude and ask." Camila laughed and said "Well he's one of the most famous kpop group called BTS I mean I'm surprised he came here alone there supposed to be seven of them and they are all very cute trust me even Jungkook is hot" Camila and you laughed at what she just had said and you thought to yourself she's probably a fan of them.

After that you guys went to sleep because tommorow everybody in the school would get a yelling.

—————————————————-
I hope y'all liked this part because I'm really trying my best here so that y'all can like it :D paca out 😂🦋
Words:1073