Prologue Day 1 Part One

*Namjoon's P.O.V*

Today was Monday.

I woke up in the morning hearing my dad yell at me from the bottom of the staircase. I try and leave my bed but my body aches. My head hurts and my nose stings.

I finally get up groaning in pain. I look into the mirror to see dry blood under my nose. My nose was a shade of purple along with my left cheekbone. My dad screams at me again causing me to flinch.

I change my clothes hastily even though it hurt. I ran into my bathroom brushing my teeth along with cleaning up my nose. Then, I quickly apply makeup on my face to hide the bruises. I run back into my room grimacing as I bump into the corner of my bed causing the bed to move. The pain only got worse as my hip was already bruised from the beating I endured yesterday.

I grab my glasses from the bedside table along with my backpack and headed out the door. I go down the stairs. Once I reached the bottom of the staircase, my knotted hair was grabbed and in one second I was facing my father.

"WHAT THE HELL TOOK YOU SO LONG??" My dad yelled getting some spit on my face. He let go of my hair harshly throwing me to the ground.

"Grab your shit, let's go," He says before opening the door and slamming it harshly behind him. I grab my shoes and slowly and painfully get up from the ground. I open the door to see that my dad was already in the car waiting for me. I get in and buckle up (cause safety). He pulls out of the driveway quickly causing me to jolt forward quickly when he slammed on the brakes. The cuts that were on my chest and stomach were now open again since the seat belt decided to lock against my body. 'So much for seat belts' I thought to myself. I hastily put on my shoes and run my fingers through my hair unknotting the strands that were once tied together. The drive to school was always silent. Well, there isn't really much to say to your dad the beats you everyday.

We finally reached the school which felt like an eternity to get to. The school was a five-minute drive from my house and ten to twenty-minute walk depending on the beating I endure the night before.

I open the door and right when I did, I got grabbed by the collar of my shirt. I was again faced with my dad.

"You say anything, You're dead to me." He says. It sends shivers down my spine knowing that he's not afraid to kill his own son. I nod and get out of the car. My hand was on the car door and I leaned into the car.

"Then Why Don't You?"