Dramarama Part 12

*Namjoon's P.O.V*

'I am going to die' I thought in my head. I look up to see Yoongi standing over both of us. His face, well, he looked angry. 'I am surely going to die'. He grabbed Jimin by his wrist which was holding onto my pajama shirt.

"Get the fuck up." Yoongi said at Jimin. Jimin's hand had to be pried of my shirt which caused the shirt to unbutton. He pulled Jimin up and grabbed his cheeks making eye contact with him.

"What the hell were you thinking?" Yoongi questioned and Jimin muttered a soft "stop". I stood up.

"First of all," I grabbed his hands and threw them to his sides.

"How about you start treating him good for once? Second of all, you suck at being a boyfriend. Did you even know that your boyfriend was claustrophobic and afraid of the dark? What a great boyfriend you are." I scoff and he punches me in the face.

"He's my boyfriend not yours." Yoongi said. He sounds exactly like my dad.

"YOU NEVER ACTED THIS WAY. It was when Hoseok told you that he was dating Taeyong,huh? How pissed you were when he was dating someone else. YOU ALMOST KILLED YOURSELF BECAUSE OF HIM. Because he's a dumb bitch that will never know how much you cared for him." I say and I watch as Yoongi bursts into tears as he collapses onto the ground. My nose started bleeding as I  kneeled in front of him. I pull him into a hug.

"He's a good kid so you need to take care of him." I tell him and he nods.

"I-i'm sorry." He apologizes.

"I think you need to tell that to someone else. " I say before patting his back. I stand up and walk over to the bathroom. I'm about to close the door when someone sticks their head in. Jin. I let him in and he pulls out a hello kitty first aid kit.

"I knew this would come in handy." He says before cleaning up my nose.

"Lil meow meow got some claws, huh?" Jin says teasingly and I wrap an arm around his waist closing the gap between us. I peck his lips and it turned into a make out session. We part gasping for air.

"So you're not mad about the Jimin thing?" I ask and Jin looked at me confusedly.

"I knew he was claustrophobic along with being afraid of the dark. His old boyfriend, boy let me tell you. Abusive. Jimin finds comfort in people so he always wants to be held or cuddled. His old boyfriend didn't care. In-fact, his ex would lock him in a dark room leaving him to cry alone." Jin explained and I couldn't feel worse for Jimin.

"He's more of a son than he is of a friend of mine. He deserves the best. So for you to talk back to Yoongi like that probably put Yoongi back in his place along with Jimin gaining a bit of confidence to speak up." I nod my head. He kisses me again.

"And for you to say something when someone is being treated bad shows a lot. I know you care for me so I don't have to worry about you cheating on me." He says and I laugh. I open the door to see everyone in bed Yoongi sleeping on the bed alone and Jimin laying on me and Jin's shared bed. He was holding a little puppy stuffed animal in his hands. I laid down on the right side of the bed and Jin on the left. It was hard enough to fit two people but three?? We might as well just break the bed under all our weight. 

Me and Jin faced each other and I wrapped an arm around Jin pulling all three of us closer.

"I love you, Eomma." Jimin said towards Jin. Jin laughed and shook his head in denial. Jimin looked over at me.

"I love you, Appa." He still cuddled towards Jin though. Jin kisses his forehead goodnight and we all fall asleep.

~A couple hours later~

"Pssst, Namjoon." Jin whispered towards me and I woke up.

"W-what?" I ask tiredly.

"Are you still going to date me even though we will be back in Korea?" He asked. I grabbed his chin and kissed him. 

"Of course, and were not leaving L.A for like three more days." I reply

"Namjoon, were going back to Korea tomorrow."