Welcome To Hell, The End Part 23

Lol Happy New Year's ya'll sorry for not updating for a long time. I've been trying to figure out the next chapter and stuff. Pls Enjoy. Strong Power thank you

~~~~~~~~~

All chaos broke loose as Namjoon placed Jimin on a bed. Yoongi started bombarding Namjoon and Jin questions as Taeyong and Hoseok tried their best in helping Jimin.

"W-what the hell happened???"

"S-seungcheol..." Was all Namjoon could say. Namjoon was pretty beat up himself. Namjoon and Jin sat down on a bed.

"Why are you here, Yoongi?" Namjoon asked wiping his face of blood.

"I'M ASKING THE QUESTIONS!!!" Yoongi snapped causing Jin to flinch. Namjoon let out a sigh.

"We were all walking to class and Seungcheol and his friends attacked us. They held us down and Seungcheol grabbed Jimin and he tried...BUT Jin and I were able to fight back. Seungcheol is roaming around the school and he has a knife. We need to lock the door." Namjoon said before standing up and locking the door. Yoongi turned around and looked at Jimin.

"How is he?" Yoongi asked as Taeyong inspected Jimin. Taeyong shrugged.

"I'm only the nurse assistant, not a doctor, we should take him to the doctors though... his injuries are bad." Taeyong responded as he grabbed a blanket and covered Jimin. Taeyong turned around and went to go tend to the couple.

"Yoongi, let me see your wrists." Hoseok said holding disinfectant. Yoongi crossed his arms.

"No, I'm not going to be tend to unless Jimin gets treated first." Yoongi said stubbornly. Hoseok harshly grabbed Yoongi's wrist and rolled up his sleeve. Jin and Namjoon's eyes widened.

"How long has this been going on?" Namjoon asked. Yoongi shut his eyes and hissed in pain as Hoseok applied the antibiotic.

"A week..." Is all Yoongi said before trying to pull his arm away. Hoseok glared at Yoongi before pouring the alcohol on his arm. Hoseok let go of his arm and walked back to Jimin. Hoseok put ice on Jimin's bruises. As Taeyong finished up cleaning up Jin and Namjoon's wounds. Taeyong crossed his arms as he leaned against the door.

"So,what are we gonna do now?" Taeyong asked looking at everyone. A knock was suddenly heard on the door. Taeyong turned around.

"Who is it?" He asked and pressed his ear against the door.

"Jungkook and Tae." Someone said from the other side. Taeyong unlocked the door only to be met with a beat up Jungkook in Tae.

"W-what happened to you two???" Taeyong asked looking at the two.

"We are so sorry." Taehyung said before both of them were pushed forward and landing on the floor. Seungcheol stood behind them.

"Why hello, everybody is here..." Seungcheol said before walking in and closing the door behind him. The tension in the room was high.

"You ASSHOLE!" Yoongi yelled before charging at Seungcheol. Seungcheol pulled out a knife and held it to Yoongi's neck.

"I recommend you don't do that." Seungcheol said with a dark tone. He shoved Yoongi away from him.

"What do you want?" Namjoon said standing up. Seungcheol pointed at Jin.

"I want him." Seungcheol said smirking. Jin's eyes widened. Seungcheol cleared his throat.

"Let's make a deal, Jin. If you break up with Namjoon and get back with me, let's just say all the debt you owe will be gone." Seungcheol said sticking his hand out for a shake. Jin gulped. Everyone looked at Jin in confusion.

"Jin, what does he mean????" Namjoon asked looking at Jin. Yoongi's eyebrows furrowed and he crossed his arms. Jin couldn't say anything he shook his head.

"So you would rather be killed than be dating me????" Seungcheol asked approaching Jin. Namjoon put his arm over Jin's chest.

"Don't approach him." Namjoon said growling at Seungcheol. Seungcheol smirked. He grabbed Jungkook by his hair and Jungkook whimpered in pain. Seungcheol pulled out his knife and held it to his throat.

"If you don't date me, I'll kill all of you and Jin, you will be kept alive." He said and everyone's eyes widened. Namjoon looked over at Jin.

"J-jin..." Namjoon said looking at him. Jin pushed down Namjoon's arm before standing up. Jin turned around and looked at Namjoon. He leaned down and kissed Namjoon.

"I-i love you..." Jin said tearing up. He looked back over to Seungcheol.

"On one more condition, you can't hurt any of them again and I want a new victim." Jin said approaching Seungcheol. Everyone seemed confused at what Jin was saying. Seungcheol thought about it for a second. Jin rose his hand for a hand shake. Seungcheol let go of Jungkook allowing him to fall on the ground limply.

"Deal." Seungcheol said before shaking his hand. Instead of letting go of Jin's hand, Seungcheol pulled it harshly leading him out of the room.

Namjoon watched the love of his life walk away from him. He felt warm tears stream down his face.

~~~~~~~~

They took Jimin to the hospital,

Yoongi went to a mental hospital,

Taehyung and Jungkook broke up,

Hoseok disappeared leaving no trace,

And Namjoon was left back at home with a broken heart and an abusive father

The End

Thank you guys for reading this story!!! Until I post a new story, this is the end for now.

-McKilla aka Author Boi.

Jin was trapped. He couldn't leave. He couldn't escape. He stopped talking to Namjoon after everything... He was trapped in Hell.