Back Story

On the 8th of April 1994, Scott and Shane Winchester were born. Their parents being John Winchester and one of the many women he picked up over the years. Sadly she died during child birth leaving John with his twin sons. He didn't want Sam and Dean to know about them, because he was afraid they would hate him. He decided to go to Bobby with them and ask for his advice.

Bobby told him that they were his sons and his responsibility. Not wanting them to grow up in the hunting live like Sam and Dean, he decided to give them up for adoption. While he was working a case in Beacon Hills California, he met Noah Stilinski and his wife Claudia. 

They badly wanted kids but Claudia couldn't have any, so John told them if they wanted to they could adopt his boys. Unfortunately they could only adopt one. They decided to adopted Shane the younger twin. They changed his name to Mieczyslaw Shane Stilinski, they decided to keep his real name and make it his middle name. They ended up call him Stiles since he couldn't say his own name.

John however, was still stuck with Scott. He didn't want the twins to grow up away from each other, so he looked for another couple who wanted kids. He found Melissa and Rafael McCall, they really wanted kids. Sadly Rafe couldn't have any. 

Melissa on the other hand had an 8 year old son, called Derek Hale. His father was Melissa's first husband, Peter Hale. After talking about it they decided to adopt Scott. John was sad to let them go, at least he knew they would grow up knowing each other and hopefully be friends. He finished the case and left Beacon Hills for good, leaving his sons behind. Sam and Dean never knew... but Bobby did and was disappointed in John's decision.

When Scott was 7 his mom and dad divorced and his mom got full custody. He is now living with his mom and older brother Derek. He and Stiles have been friends since kindergarten. Stiles usually comes over to Scott's house, because Scott is scared of Sheriff Stilinski. Stiles's mother is very sick and in hospital, so Stiles spends most of his time with Scott.

Stiles and Scott just turned 8 five weeks ago and today they are at Claudia Stilinski's funeral. Stiles is heart broken and Scott doesn't like to see his friend in so much pain. Derek is talking about which university he wants to go to when he is done with school in two years.

9 Years later

Scott has been a werewolf for a year now and has known that his brother Derek is one too. Scott and Stiles are still best friends, but also they feel like brothers. Derek has been out of the house for 7 years now and just finished his doctors degree and is coming home, to work at Beacon Hills general, with his mother. Today is a special day, it's Scott and Stiles's 17th birthday. Melissa and Noah has decided that it's time that Scott and Stiles know the truth.

Sam POV

"Hey Dean, I have I case for us," he says closing his laptop. 

"Oh, okay where's the case?" Dean asks looking at his brother. 

"Well, it's in Beacon Hills California. The local sheriff's department found two bodies in the woods. They were ripped in two and there are marks all over the bodies. They say it looks like claw marks," Sam says looking over at Dean. 

"Sounds like our type of case Sammy," Dean says heading for baby.

As we get into baby Dean turns the music on and we head to Beacon Hills California. We arrive at the motel at 5 pm. As Dean gets us a room I grab our duffels from the car. Turning around to see what is taking Dean so long I notice another quest coming over. 

"Hi I'm Derek Hale," he introduces himself to me I smile shaking his hand. 

"Hi I'm Sam Winchester and this is my brother Dean," I say, looking back at him just as Dean reaches the car.

"Hi" Dean says walking past to unlock our room door. He looks shocked and paler then before. 

"Are you okay?" I ask him but he just nods and walks away. 

Well that was weird, we go into our room and head to bed since we decided to start our research tomorrow.

That was very weird, very weird indeed.