Living a Lie

Stiles POV

"Scott, come on we're suppose to be studying," I say looking at him as he tries to sleep with his head on the table. 

"That's why you brought me here?" he asks suddenly wide awake and glaring at me. 

"Yeah, why else?" I say calmly. Looking at him confused I thought it was obvious.

"Stiles, something is not right," he suddenly says changing the subject. 

"What do you mean?" I ask not understanding where he is going with this. 

"The questions your dad asked. He asked them before and I told him the same thing. I have a feeling that our parents are up to something," he says and I gasp shocked feeling stupid for not seeing it before.

"You know... now that you mention it Scott, my dad has been acting weird lately," I say and we look at each other slowly, thinking the same thing. 

"Stiles, you don't think they could be planning a birthday party for us again do you... because last year it was a disaster," he says and I gulp wishing that we're wrong about this. 

"Oh boy, I hope not," I say looking at him worriedly.  

"Although, that would explain there behavior lately," he says and I drop my head onto the table. 

"Please, don't let it be true," I say thinking aloud. 

"Stiles, I just got a text from Derek," Scott says pulling me out of my thoughts. 

"Well, what does it say?" I ask curiously. 

D: Where are you?

S: At library with Stiles, why?

D: Mom wants you and Stiles to come home now please.

S: Okay we are on our way.

Scott showed me the text from Derek and we shared a look of worry. 

"Let's go, now... before she gets mad," I say to Scott and we leave the library. That's when I see the 1967 Impala again, that's weird.

Melissa POV

"Okay, Derek said they are on there way," I told everyone. 

"So get into your places and hide," Noah says as we all hide and wait for them. It's about 10 minutes later that we hear the jeep pull up and doors open and close. Then we hear them talk about the two bodies as the front door opens and close. 

"Mom we're here, as you asked," Scott calls out walking into the living room. 

"Surprise!" we all yell jumping out at them. As Stiles yelps and jumps into Scott's arms, we all burst out laughing at them. 

"Really, was that really necessary?" Stiles asks as Scott puts him down . 

"Yeah Stiles, it was. Happy birthday boys," Noah says still laughing. 

"Yeah, happy birthday," everyone else calls out.

"You really didn't have to do this mom. You didn't need to throw a party for us. It's just another day," Scott says and I scoff. 

"No, it's not just another day... you only turn 17 once. Also today is a special day so enjoy. Don't argue you won't win," I say and he nods not in the mood to argue.

"Fine, we will enjoy it. Happy now, now let's party shall we," Scott says with fake enthusiasm.

Scott POV

"Well, at least this party was better then last years. Don't you think?" I ask Stiles and he nods. 

"Yeah, much better," he says. After the guests leave we go to my room to play video games. 

"Boys, can you come down please. We need to talk to you?" my mom calls from down stairs. 

"We're coming mom," I yell and share a look with Stiles as we go down stairs. 

"You called," I ask as we enter the living room. 

"Yeah, we need to tell you boys something," my mom says, looking at Stiles dad. 

"Okay, what?" Stiles asks before I can. 

"Please, sit down boys," his dad says and we sit down nervously. 

"What? just spit it out," I say getting worried about what they are hiding from us. 

"Well, you see Scott... your adopted," my mom says and I stare at her like she grew a second head. 

"So is Stiles," his dad says and we look at each other in disbelieve.

"What, how and who is my biological parents?" I ask in a rush not really believing it. 

"Actually... we adopted you and Stiles at the same time from your father. You see Scott you and Stiles are twins," my mom says and I start pacing not able to believe what I'm hearing. 

"What! Dad is that true?" Stiles asks, looking at his dad. 

"Yes son, it's true. Your brothers. If your mom and I could we would have adopted both of you. But we just didn't have the money, so Melissa and Rafe adopted Scott," Mr. Stilinski says and we share a look of shock.

"So, what is my real name?" Stiles asks. 

"It's Shane Winchester and Scott is Scott Winchester, they didn't change his name," his dad says and I turn to Derek with hope.

 "I can't believe this. Derek is this true, did you know about this?" I ask fuming. 

"Yes, Scott I did. Mom told me not to tell you. I wanted to really," he says sincerely as I scoff. 

"I don't believe you and never will again," I scream running upstairs. As tears run down my face I slam my bedroom door shut and fall on my bed. 

"Scott?" I hear Stiles say outside my door. 

"Can I come in?" he asks and I sniff. 

"Sure," I say. I hear the door open and close. I turn my head when I feel the bed shift as he sits down next to me and pats my back. 

"Hey, I was lied to as well. At least one good thing came from it, we found out we are actually brothers. Isn't that cool," he says trying to cheer me up.

"Yeah, I guess it is. Did they say anything about our biological parents after I left?" I ask and he shakes his head. 

"No, they are waiting for us. They want to tell us together, so please come down. Please," he pleads and I nod sitting up. 

"Okay, let's go," I say, as we walk out of my room and down stairs. I stop in the living room door staring at them. 

"So... tell us," I say to my mom.

"Okay, your real dad's name is John Winchester. Your mother died during child birth and you have two older brothers," she says and I nod curious about having more brothers.

 "How much older?" I ask looking at Stiles to see his excitement. 

"The oldest is 15 years older then you and the other one 11 years older then you," Noah says and I nod. 

"Do you know there names?" I ask out of curiosity.

"Yes, it's Dean and Sam. Dean is the oldest and Sam is second oldest," mom says smiling.

"So where are they now?" Stiles asks before I can. 

"As far as we know. They are hunters and according to Derek, Sam and Dean is in town," mom says and we nod. 

"They arrived last night," Derek says and I glare at him. 

"Really, our brothers are hunters and in town. How do you think they will react... when they find out they have two brothers and one is a werewolf. Not so good... I can tell you that," I say sarcastically. 

This is really, really bad.