Saying Goodbye to Friends and Family

A few weeks later the murders were solved and Sam and Dean is getting ready to leave Beacon Hills for good. They have gotten to know Scott and Stiles better, they even know that Scott is a werewolf and it doesn't bother them, he is still there brother. They asked Stiles to go with them, Scott can't because he is a werewolf. he can't be a hunter as well so his staying behind but Stiles still has to decide.

Scott POV

"Stiles you should go with them i will be fine i promise," "but Scott your my best friend, i can't leave you. We do everything together, your literally my brother and i'm not leaving you. If you can't go then i'm not going either". "Stiles don't let me be the reason you didn't get to know our brothers, i'll come and visit you when ever i can, go have an adventure and live your life to the fullest. You can call and text, we can video chat when ever you want, you can even send pictures. We can't always be together, we have to go our separate ways sometime and now is as good a time as any". 

"What about everything that's happening here". "I can handle it i promise, Liam and Hayden will help when ever they can and so will Mason and Corey. We'll be fine without you Stiles, besides we've got a Banshee on our side, go have fun and have a great adventure being a hunter".

"Fine i'll go Scott but i will come back i promise, your my brother and my best friend. I'll send you as much photos as i can and don't get killed while i'm gone". "We won't besides you only leave after graduation".

Graduation day finally arrived and after they all graduated and celebrated it was time for Stiles to leave, but saying goodbye was harder then he thought.

Stiles POV

"Dad i just want to say thank you for everything, you taught me a lot about life and that made me realize that i want to be a cop someday but right now i have a little adventure to go on. i'll be back i promise, until them please keep an eye on Scott for me". "I will son go and enjoy it, have fun i'll see you when i see you". "I love you dad and take care of yourself and your health". "Yes sir i will, i love you to son goodbye for now". "Goodbye dad see you soon".

"Melissa keep him out of trouble and try to keep him alive". "I will Stiles go have fun and don't worry about us we'll be fine". "Thanks goodbye," "bye Stiles'.

"Lydia, Malia, Liam, Hayden, Mason and Corey take care of Scott and keep him alive, i don't want to get a call saying his dead okay". "We'll do our best, now go have fun Stilinski".

"Derek don't ever stop being a pain in the ass and keep yourself and Scott safe okay". "I will Stiles, take care of yourself and don't die trying to be a hero okay, we don't want to bury you got it". "Yeah i hear you i'll be safe, bye Derek". "Bye Stiles".

"Scott.....?" "Stiles.....?" "I'm not even gone yet and i miss you already Scott, your my best friend and i'm going to miss you so much". "I'm going to miss you to Stiles, come home soon okay and promise me you'll be safe". "Scott i..," "promise me Stiles," "i promise Scott i'll be safe". "Bring me a souvenir and always take care of yourself. The pack and i will see you soon Stiles and i promise i'll take good care of your jeep". "I'm going to miss that car there are so many good memories".

"Stiles we have to go" Dean says. "Okay, well goodbye Scott take care". "I will, bye Stiles and take care of yourself, remember we'll always be best friends no matter were we go and we'll be brothers forever. Nothing will change that, this is your home no matter what, you come back to us okay". "I promise goodbye Scott," "goodbye Stiles and good luck".

Stiles and the Winchester got into the Impala and drive out of town. Nothing will ever be the same again, with Stiles gone and Scott being alone everything changed for the pack. They eventually split up, going there own way was all they could do.

Goodbye Stiles.