Season 1 Ep 4: Fade to Black

[A/N: Italic words mean's Vi or anybody is speaking Italian. And I also changed some events in here to involve Vi soooo yea that's it. Hope you Enjoy!! X3]

Jenni wakes up to the sound of the Duck phone quacking. She groggily picks it up, "Hello?" "Hey, this is Danny." "Oh, hey Danny. What's up?" "I just wanted to let you guys know that a replacement for Angelina is going to join today. Can you please send her to the store as soon as you can so she can get her schedule?" "Yeah, no problem." "Thanks." They said their goodbyes before Jenni goes to let the house know someone new is coming.

{Jenni "Jwoww": I get woken up by the quacking of the phone to find out there another roommate coming into the house.. *sighs* I pray to god it's not another Angelina!}

"WOOO! I'm going to Jersey Shore!" Violette shouts as she's heads to the club with her friends one last time.

{Violette "Vi": Hey, I'm Violette Perocchi! And I'm excited to join the Jersey Shore but, also a little nervous. Everyone had time to get to know each other and I'm an outsider stepping in their territory. But don't worry, I'm here to party and hook up with juice head guidos. I work as a Dance instructor so I know how to move my body to have all the juice heads flock to me! *laughs*...}

Her whole family are sitting around the table having a family dinner before she leaves. Her mom keeps one refilling her plate after she just polished it off, "She fattening me up so, I don't leave!" Vi says to the table before they laugh.

{Violette "Vi": ... I am the original Gudiette. I'm full Sicilian, from small town in Italy called Castelmola right on the island of Sicily. My family moved to America when I was 15 for a better life so, I have the traditional Italian family with my mom, dad, and a million uncles, aunts, and cousins. But, I'm single and ready to hook up and party! Wooh! Bring it Jersey!}

Vi hugs her mom as she asked, "Are you sure you have everything?" "Sì I have everything

Vi hugs her mom as she asked, "Are you sure you have everything?" "Sì I have everything. I love you." "I love you too. Ciao." "Ciao." She gets into her car honking the horn as she drives away.

After a little over 4 hours of driving Violette finally made it to the Shore house. Pulling out her 2 suitcases and carry on bag with her purse she tries to pull the bigger suitcase up the stairs only to have her fall on her butt and suitcase falling. "Really?!" She laughs before continuing, "Maybe I can get someone to help?" She picks herself up and heads to the house. "Should I knock first?" She mumbles before doing so. After a few seconds she starts to open the door right when Vinny is heading to get it. "Hello?" Vinny said questionably. Vi stuck her hand out, "Hey! I'm your new roommate! I'm Violette but you can call me Vi!" "I'm Vinny. Nice to meet you!" He took her hand and pulled her into a hug kissing her check which she returned. "Is that a little bit of an Italian accent I heard?" "Sì. I'm from Sicily. I moved to America when I turned 15." "That's cool my family is from Sicily as well. Maybe you can brush me up on my Italian?" Vinny smirks. Vi smiles back, "Sounds like a plan!" "Do you need help with your bags?" "That would be amazing! I almost died trying to drag one up the stairs."