Season 1 Ep 7: What Happens in A.C

That morning Mike, Violette, and Vinny get up early and head to work at the Shore Store. The days dragging and of course Mike isn't working, and Vi and Vinny try to rack in some sales but the store is completely dead. A few hours went by when shipment came in and Danny has Vinny and Vi work on it. They put away the last piece of inventory when Vinny points at the box and ask, "Hey can you fit in this?" "I don't know. Probably, I mean I'm pretty small." "I bet you that you can't." Vi laughs, "What are we betting?" "Uhhhh, if you can I'll give you a piggyback ride home." "And if you win?" "You give me one." "Ehhh? I can't carry you!" "You calling me fat?!" "Yes." They laughed and Vinny playfully shoves her. Violette steps into the box before kneeling down into a ball. Vinny closes the lid laughing.

{Violette "Vi": The Shore Store is super dead so, I'm doing inventory in the back with Vin. When we get finished he bets that I can't fit inside one of the boxes. So I, like, proved him wrong and then I get the best idea ever!}

Vi sits up laughing, "I won! Oh my god, I got a great idea, let's prank Mike!" "Yes! I'll go get him." Vinny covers Vi before he shouts out from the back room, "Mike! Come help me with this box!" "Comin'!" Mike headed to the back and Vinny asked, "Can you put this box up for me?" "Yeah, no problem." Mike bends down to pick up the box when Vi pops out shouting, "Aahhhh!" "Woah!" Mike jumps back shocked while Vinny burst out laughing. Mike exclaims, "What the hell?" "That was so worth it!" Vi says laughing.

{Violette "Vi": Oh my gosh! Pranking Mike was the best thing ever! He's been so annoying lately and the look on his face was priceless!}

Vinny suggest, "Wanna get Danny next?" "Oh my gosh yes!" Vi squeals. She kneels down into the box while Vinny shuts the lid.

{Vinny: It's a slow day here at the Shore Store and Vi and I are messing around at work. She's had a funny idea to prank Mike which was hilarious. But then I came up with a better prank. *smirks*}  

Vinny quietly places another box holding some advertisement signs on the top of the box holding Vi. Then he sneaks out of the back room holding back his laughter. Danny calls out, "Vinny! You guys finished with inventory?" "Uhh, there was little bit left so, Vi said she'd finish it." "Okay, go out to the front and get some people in here. We got to rack up those sales up!" "Got it boss!" Vinny head to the front of the store finally letting out his laughter.

After a few moments Vi is getting tired of waiting so she tries to sit up but, surprise, surprise. The lid won't open. "What the f***? Vinny!! I'm going to kill him!" Vi laughs still trying to push off what he placed on top of the box.

{Violette "Vi": So Me and Vinny decide to prank Danny next and he goes out to, like, get him. So, I'm waiting and waiting and waiting and nothing. I'm like, what the f***? I go to open the lid, to see what the hell is taking him so long and it won't open. I'm like, "Really?!" I was ready to kill Vinny! *laughs*}

"Vi? Vi?.. Where'd she go?" Danny said entering the back room. Vi started to bang on the lid shouting, "Danny! Help!!" Danny took the advertisement box off and opened the lid. "Vi? What the hell are you doing in there?" "Vinny is a douche bag is why!" Vi says as Danny helps her up. Danny shakes his hand trying to hold back the laughter. "You guys are going to be the death of me." Vi walks out of the back room and automatically see a girl with one of those inflatable hammers. She walks up to her, "Hey, do you mind if I use that for a minute? I need to beat the shit out of my friend. He literally locked me in a box. Please!" The girl laughed, "Go right ahead." She handed it to Violette "Thank you! You are awesome! Wait right here and I'll bring it right back!" Vi beelines to Vinny and upon arrival she just start whacking him. "Let's scare Danny he said! It'll be fun he said!" Vinny starts laughing running around on the boardwalk with Vi chasing him.