I. Conduct

▷ Welcome to my book. Before you skip this chapter it will hold the proper requesting conduct and other information that may be useful in the future. 

               ▷  Conduct

  ▷ Requests at this time are closed I have too many currently, 12/18./2018

  ▷ Everyone waits their turn here, I have a list I go down and the only thing that might change that is if I am blocked on the vision for your story. If that is the case I will move on down the list but you will not be forgotten and I will get it done as soon as I can. Sometimes I take a break from requests to write what I think of or want to. I do this to keep my passion for writing and to simply enjoy it when it begins to feel like a job. 

    ▷ This is my hobby, I have a life and work so everything might take time. If you do not like waiting I suggest you try and estimate if you would be willing to wait before you submit a request.  

     ▷ Bashing a requester or request will get your comment deleted but please feel free to share critiques on my work.  

  ▷ Don't directly steal my work please, I spend a lot of time working on these and I'd hate for it to go to waste.  

    ▷ I understand some people do not wish to be known as the requester for somethings. I urge you to pm me and ask there otherwise you may use the comments.  I respond back quickly and will tell you promptly if you will be put on a waiting list or not.

  ▷ I accept nsfw requests and all chapters will be tagged as such.  

    ▷ I have a lovely beta reader for this book! Some things go through her first so there will be a delay in posting.

                  ▷ Loki 

     ▷ I portray Loki in many ways, depending on the chapter/plot. If you have a certain portrayal you would like I urge you to voice that. I may or may not agree or disagree but I will not portray him in such a way I have to strain to finish the request. 

     ▷ If you desire to become very clear with Loki's pronouns in a fic please tell me. For example, if you request a fem!Loki fic their pronouns will be she/her unless asked otherwise. This is the default to not confuse myself or other readers but with your request for certain pronouns I can make it much clearer. Pronouns include she/he they/them I urge you to tell me with my request and no these pronouns do not have to be used if Loki is in a certain form or look.  

   ▷ I will write a kid!Loki, teen!Loki and an adult Loki in all forms. However underage portrayals will not engage in relations with adults. If the request is an abused teen!Loki for example scenes that portrays an illegal or unhealthy relationship with an adult will not be written  but can be hinted at.

   ▷ I wish to remind you that if you request something i am uncomfortable with I will flat out say no and offer reasons or i'll say no and offer reasons and alternatives. 

   ▷ These rules are not made to hinder anyone's creativity, go nuts! The sky's the limit and i absolutely love creative requests the most. 

  ▷ I accept nsfw requests and all chapters will be tagged as such. As it will be if it's not the traditional male and female smut.

           ▷ Reader 

   ▷ Reader requests of all genders including reader requests where the gender is not implied are encouraged and accepted. I understand many people who identify as male tend to be left out of the fan fiction side of the fan-base. I will try to portray reader so loosely that anyone truly can imagine themselves in the reader's shoes. I won't write m/m smut mainly because I don't know enough of the preparation or dynamics of it nor am I comfortable doing that.

        ▷ Platonic and romantic are all welcomed requests including family relationships to reader. However I don't condone incest by blood relations.