To all the readers

Hello, my name is Hannah. I hope you read these poems and had some feeling whether it is sad, angered you, made you very vulnerable. I'm sorry to everyone. I'm not meant to make anyone feel vulnerable or uncomfortable. Please do not tell me your experience if you are truly not comfortable with it. If you do tell me your experience please let me know if you want it in this "book" of poetry or you just wanted to tell me. I'll make sure your confidentiality is protected.  I will not tell any authority about anything. This is a safe place. Please request poems or experiences. I will be willing to read it. These poems make me have the feeling to make a change together we can!. Also, this doesn't all have to be about bullying. We can talk about anime. LGBT+, animals, art, we can talk about anything. I am also a member and supporter of the LGBT+ community. Please keep everything positive the comments I mean. The poems can express any emotions. Anyone can ask me or others for advice. I am willing to help. I hope this can make a change and bring light into the world. I am depressed, so I could use some advice too, please. These poems are truly my emotions and feelings the ones you've read before this note.  Please do me a favor and spread this message to everyone even if they don't read wattpad.  Hope to have feedback, and see some poems. I hope to be asked for advice. Talk to you guys soon. Also, we will need a Group name. I was thinking like #ENDBULLYINGNATION. Let me know how you feel.