4.7

4.7
[mark]

this is weird. there are fifteen people sitting in the small living room. it's too small for fifteen people. three more to come.

everyone is here. jaemin, and his two soon to be boyfriends, renjun and jeno. they would look good together, the three of them together.

jisung and chenle were here from the start. chenle wrapped in his boyfriends arms. i smile at the two. they look good together. jisung is playing with his hair and it seems to calm down chenle.

the door opens and two tall men walk in. he looks around with a confused look. then he speaks up, his voice surprisingly low. 'why is everyone so silent, you should talk!' he says while sitting down on the ground. he pulls the boy with him.

'i'm lucas, and this is junguwu.' 'jungwoo.' the boy corrects him.

this is awkward. it feels awkward knowing one fucked up and people are mad at him. i glare at doyoung, yes i am pissed at him, but he looks sad and i feel a bit bad.

it wasn't smart for him to expose hyuck, but it probably feels like everyone is against him. he doesn't deserve that, everyone makes mistakes.

after an hour or two the doorbell rings. taeyong stands up and walk to the front door to open it. we all know who is coming.

i look up and see taeyong talking to donghyuck. he has a big bag with him, which is packed i guess. they laugh and donghyuck gives taeyong a hug. i smile at them, but i feel a light pain in my chest.

i know i'm jealous. i'm jealous because i want to hug donghyuck like that, everyday. i want to wake up next to him and i want to make him laugh and feel safe. i want him to be with me.

donghyuck walks up to me and i smile. he sits down and smiles. 'how are you?' i ask. he shrugs. 'i'm actually relieved, i'm good, i'm happy that i made this decision,' he answers. i raise my eyebrows. 'what decision did you make?' i ask. i grins. 'i'll tell you later.'

'now that donghyuck is here, doyoung care too explain?' chenle asks, still mad at the black haired boy. doyoung shows a sad smile.

'what the hell are you smiling about? is this funny to you?' chenle stands up. jisung tries to calm him down and make him sit by pulling the reeves of his shirt, but chenle just keeps standing. 'why aren't you saying anything?' he says.

the whole room is silent and i look around. yuta is biting his lip, jaehyun is ruffling his hair and lucas stays silent for the first time. you can feel the tension.

'chenle, sit sown please?' i look next to me. i look at my hand feeling that someone grabbed it. donghyuck intertwined his fingers with mine, and this time i don't push the skinship away.

i don't like skinship at all, but when it's with donghyuck, then i don't mind.

i start making circles with my thumb on his hand to calm the red haired boy, just like he did with me when we first met. i feel donghyuck loosen up.

'chenle, it's okay, sit down please,' a soft voice says. chenle looks surprised and folds his arms. donghyuck nods at the couch and the purple haired boy sits down with a pout.

now everyone looks at donghyuck. he clears his throat and starts to speak.

'first, i'm not mad at anyone,' he says while glaring at doyoung. 'so don't think that i'm mad, it's okay, don't fight each other because of me.'

his grip around my hand tightens.

'and i'm happy that you are all here, together, because it would be a pain in the ass to tell it another way.' he chuckles.

'i'm going to inform the police about my situation and i want your help.'

[a/n]
follow my instagram

@ kumaminnn_

maybe i'll do a face reveal or smth.