5.4 [bonus]

5.4
[mark]
bonus chapter

'hey ugly dude.' i look up and roll my eyes. 'what?' i ask, taking my earphones out. the slightly pink haired sits down next to me. 'lucas is giving a party, you coming?' i shrug.

'i don't know, is hyuck going?' the boy shakes his head. 'i don't know, i didn't ask him. i saw you first. i think chenle is asking him today, or you can ask him, of course,' the boy rambles. i put my hand over his mouth. 'you talk to much, shut up please.'

the boy grabs my hand and pushes it away. 'don't ever do that again, i don't know what you touched with your dirty hand,' he says with a disgusted expression.

i smile. 'sure i'll come, i can ask donghyuck.' the pink haired nods and smiles brightly. 'nice, i'll text you the address!' i nod and my friend walks away.

'hey mom, is hyuck here?' i ask. the woman shakes her head. 'no, he said he is getting food.' i nod. my mother smiles and pats the space next to her. i sit besides her.

'you know i'm sorry right?' my eyes widen. 'for what?' i ask. why would she say that, for what is she sorry?

'i'm sorry that i couldn't be there for you, and i'm really sad that i couldn't see you crushing on donghyuck.' she wipes a tear away. i grab her hand and open my mouth, but she cuts me off.

'no, i'm really sorry that i missed half of your childhood and that i couldn't raise you like a mother should. i should've been here for you when you needed me.

i'm sorry that i didn't say i love you, but instead hung up. i'm sorry for lying to you that day, saying that i would come home, but then i called you and said i would be gone for another six weeks. i never know why i did it and i want you to know that i really regret doing that.'

she wipes her tears away and smiles sadly. 'it's okay mom, i already forgave you for everything. i know it's hard loosing your husband.' i wrap my arms around the women and smile.

after a while she pulls back. 'you know, the day you called me, i met donghyuck for the first time,' i say trying to change the sensitive subject. the women smiles. 'i'm happy that you found him, even though you two are bickering every two seconds.'

she slaps me on the back of my head. 'you should stop doing that by the way, treat him a bit better would you!'

i whine and put my hand behind my head. 'mom, that hurted!' i say. i feel another slap on my head. i turn around and see donghyuck standing there with a spoon and a tube of ice cream.

'ouch, hyuck, can you guys stop slapping me? i'm losing braincells because of you both!' i yell. donghyuck snorts. 'like you have them.' my mother snorts and walks away.

i roll my eyes at the red haired boy. then i remember something. 'hyuck, lucas is giving a party, nana invited us, should we go?'

donghyuck looks at me. 'do you wanna go?' he ask. 'i mean, we could go together.' the boy nods. 'sure.'

'i think that they are drunk,' donghyuck says. i nod. 'i think so too.'

'mark, donghyuck, nice to know that  you two are here!' someone screams. i turn around and see a giant walking up to us. 'hey yukhei.' the man smiles and pulls us both in a hug. 'i'm so happy to see you two!' he says.

i feel uncomfortable knowing my face is pushes against his chest and try to squirm out of it. donghyuck notices it and pinches yukhei's side.

the boy squirms and we both get out of his grip. 'not cool man, not cool,' he says while pouting. 'where is uwu?' i looks around and smiles when he sees jungwoo. 'there is uwu!' he stumbles away from us and i look at donghyuck.

'he's going to have a big headache tommorow.' i nod and grab his hand. 'let's get something to drink.'

'mark stop, go home your drunk.' i shake my head. i point my finger at the man. 'i-i'm not druunk.' the man grabs my finger.

'yes you are, go to sleep please.' 'taeyong, i don't think he is going to sleep,' johnny says. i roll on the bed and move closer to taeyong. 'your so cute,' i say, stumbling over my words.

'stop, your drunk mark, go to sleep.' i pout. 'b-but i'm not druunk!' taeyong rolls his eyes. 'you just spend half an hour flirting with me!' he yells.

'but, y-you're my b-boyfriend.' johnny shakes his head. 'i'm sorry, but taeyong is with jaehyun not with you.'

'y'all are doing me dirty. c'mon baby, your mine right?' i want to open my mouth again, but got cut off my the door opening.

i turn around and see someone standing with crossed arms.

'where's my little bitch of a boyfriend?'

taeyong sighs relieved. 'finally!' he yells and runs away from the room. johnny pats the boys back and then walks after him.

'mark, your such a fucking lightweight,' the boy says. i smile. 'oh, y-you're cute, what's your name?' i stutter out.

donghyuck sighs. 'i'm your boyfriend,' he answers. i raise my eyebrows. 'i have two boyfriends?' 'fuck no, i'm not sharing you.'

'o-oh, if your my boyfriend, can you kiss me then?' donghyuck chokes and looks at me.

he moves closer and pecks my lips. 'that's all?' i say with a pout. the red haired nods. 'your drunk, let's get you home.' i nod.

'you know, i think your really s-special to your boyfriend.' donghyuck smiles. 'my boyfriend is really special too.'

the end