4.9

4.9
[mark]

i feel donghyuck's arms wrapping around me. i stiffen, bit hug him back. i hear donghyuck sob and i lay his head on my shoulders. i pat him on his back.

'you did so good, i'm proud of you,' i whisper to the sobbing boy. donghyuck nods in my head. his tears making my shirt wet. but i don't mind.

i bring his head up and look the boy in his eyes. 'you did so good, i'm really really proud of you.' donghyuck sniffles. 'i know it's a hard decision to make, but you chose the right one.' i wipe the tears away.

i smile at the boy. 'remember, i'm here to cheer you up.' donghyuck cracks a smile and hugs me again.

'yeah, i'm home.' i close the fridge with my hip and walk to donghyuck. i sigh. 'yes he's with me, he's currently watching tv.' i give the boy the food and he smiles at me. 'yes, yes i will, okay bye bye.'

'sorry, taeyong wanted to know what happened,' i say. donghyuck nods. 'are you cold?' i ask. he nods. i bite my lip and wrap my arms around the shivering boy.

'w-what?' 'don't say anything, i'm too lazy to grab the blankets,' i cut him off. donghyuck giggles. 'but there are blankets laying there.' he points to the corner of the room. 'maybe i like this better,' i mumble.

'i do too.' i stiffen. what did he say? donghyuck turns around in my arms and looks me in the eyes.

my cheeks are red and i try to look at the tv. 'you know why?' the red haired asks. i raise my eyebrows at him as a sign for him to continue.

'because i like you.'

my mouth drops. donghyuck focuses on the tv. i clear my throat and try to say something. but there are no words coming out.

'i like you too.'

[a/n]
sorry this was short, i'm searching for a way to end this

[a/n]sorry this was short, i'm searching for a way to end this