Chapter seven - Caught

Snow was distraught on how her and husbands attempt on getting her daughter back ended up being so unsuccessful. For a moment it seemed like they were winning, beating Regina's guards. She almost thought they had a chance. But then they got ambushed and had to retreat.

They lost many volunteers, so many people that had put their faith into helping them for a better cause and getting their daughter back and Snow just couldn't help but feel she let them down.

Currently, her Charming and the remaining troops they took to Regina's castle were camping out in the forrest as night had fell.

"Snow." Charming began. "We will get our daughter back." He told her.

"If she's still alive!" Snow exclaimed.

"Regina would of defiantly told us if you killed our daughter. You know how she likes to gloat." Charming pointed out.

"We have to try again!" Snow told him.

"We need to get back to our castle, build an army and find a new strategy all together." Charming explained.

"I just don't know how much longer I can put up with this. Not knowing if my daughters safe, how bad Regina is probably treating her." Snow began to tear up.

Charming wrapped his arms around his wife in attempt to reassure her. "Me too. But I promise you Snow, even if its the last thing I do. I will bring our daughter home." 

Charming always knew the right thing to say, but this time it didn't make her feel better.

*

The Queen was sat with her favourite guard in the backyard.

"So your majesty, what's the plan for dealing with Snow White and Prince Charming?" One asked her.

"I'm not sure yet. I'm thinking of the way to get the darkest revenge." A devious smile escaped the brunettes lips.

"Well you have the daughter. I'd take full advantage of that if i were you but rumour has it you already have." A small smirk appeared on his face.

The queen pulled him closer,

"I don't like what you're implying." She told him giving him a hard, cold glare.

"Who says I'm implying anything?" The guard raised an eyebrow. "But it's going around that you were having a good time earlier." The guard added.

"Needn't I remind you that I have your heart? And how I could kill you in an instance!" Regina shouted at him. "Anyway, I don't have time for this. I've got more important things to attend to." Regina exclaimed before disappearing into purple smoke.

The Queen headed down to her dungeons, she needed to clear some things up. Like the guard who let Snow White and Prince Charming into her castle!

*

Emma awoke, she looked around... She had no idea on what the time was, but it was still the same day... she was still in The Queens chambers and not the dungeons she thought. That was a good thing. It was going to make everything easier as the chambers had less guards. There's one guard outside her door, Emma thought to herself.

She paced around, what if The Queen comes back? What if The Queen catches her. Thoughts just began to race through her mind. She always panics, always no matter how big the situation.

It didn't matter anyway, she knew that the evil queen didn't care about her, she didn't care about anything but her stupid revenge. Emma knew wasn't going to stay here and be treated as a slave. Not like this. One minute she feels like maybe The Queen cares, and the next she's being completely invalidated and feels so stupid for even thinking such a thing.

The Princess stood by the door for the chamber, she made a loud bang.

"Help! Help!" She shouted.

The door immediately swung open, Emma hid behind it until the guard moved more forwards into the room. As soon as he was quite a distance past the door, Emma took her opportunity and ran out of the door.

"Get after her now!" The Guard shouted far behind her. Emma didn't dare look back, instead she carried on running.. The lights got dimmer and dimmer until the blonde was running in the dark. She was going to leave this castle today no matter what it took !

She bashed her foot on something sharp whilst running and fell straight to the ground. Her foot hurt awfully, she could barely move or stand, she could hear the guards behind getting closer and closer. She wanted to just give up, but she remembered what was at stake. The Princess forced herself to stand wincing in pain as she done so, she hopped a couple more metres before bashing into something.. someone.

"Going somewhere pet?" A voice spoke. No. The hall then lit up, The queen. Emma looked behind her, no use there was dozens of guards. "You really are your mothers daughter. Shame. We could of had so much fun together." She added, Emma was so afraid of what would happen next. The Queen really didn't look happy.

"Speechless?" The Queen raised an eyebrow. "I thought you might plan something like this. The way you gave yourself to me was just way too easy. So I assigned more guards to this part of the castle. That was good thinking of mine!" The brunette added.

"Guards begone!" The Queen commanded.

"Your majesty, what if she gets away again?" A guard questioned her. The brunette went over to the guard, stood very close towards him and grabbed him by the scuff of his collar.

"How dare you question me, I should kill you immediately for that." She began, before letting the guard go a few moments later. Emma had never truly seen her like this. She was truly a horrible person.. "But as you can see, I have more pressing things to deal with." The Queen trailed off.  The room stayed silent, everyone watched, waiting to see what would happen next.

"She is injured. And I will deal with the Princess on my own accords!" The brunette finally spoke breaking the suspense. She then grabbed Emma by her arm and they disappeared in a poof of smoke back to Regina's chamber.

"You thought you could escape from me that easily!-" The Queen began.

"-Please forgive me your majesty. My foot really hurts-" Emma interrupted the Queen and began to tear up.

"- DO NOT EVER INTERRUPT ME!"  The brunette screamed at Emma. "I AM YOUR QUEEN YOU WILL LISTEN TO WHAT I HAVE TO SAY!" She added. Emma bursted into tears and began to ball her eyes out, she couldn't deal with being shouted at and intimidated at the same time. The pain she was in pushed her over the edge, it was too much.

"I'm not going to sit here and have you cry in my chambers." The Queen told her, she clicked her fingers and within moments Emma's foot was fixed. No more pain, no bleeding, no wound, no nothing.

"You know I could of just killed you when I kidnapped you, that would of broken your mothers heart. It would of almost been enough. That would of been my revenge done there and then. But then I thought it would be such a shame and a waste to kill someone as beautiful and pure as you... We can't choose our family, I of all people know that. So I gave you a chance and look where that got me." The brunette spoke, still looking at Emma sternly. The princess was too scared to talk or do anything.

"But this also cannot go unforgiven Emma. How do I know I will be able to trust you in my chambers, in my castle again?" The Queen questioned her.

"I really am sorry." The blonde let out a small sigh.

"Well I'm afraid, that's not good enough." The Queen sharply replied. A few moments later Emma felt a sharp pain in her chest, she was struggling to process what was happening... The queen had her hand in Emma's chest.

"Please your majesty. No, I'll be good." Emma began, The Queen just shook her head, it was too late. This is what she should of done in the first place.

She ripped Emma's heart out, it was so so pure... not a single strand of darkness. The Queen was going to change that.

"You're truly mine now Emma." Regina spoke as she held her heart. "And you will do exactly as I say." She added before using her magic to transport Emma's heart somewhere safe.

*

A/n
i'm bored waiting at the airport so I thought I would update :)