Chapter Eight - Arising

A few days had passed since The Evil Queen had taken Emma's heart away. Now she could lower the amount of guards she had around. Emma obeyed every single order of Regina's. She was way less obnoxious now, the Queen could do what she pleased, when she pleased. It was great.

"So my Queen, when are you going to let me pleasure you?" The Princess asked her. She was currently sat on The Queens lap biting her lip. The brunette gulped, she would be lying if she said she didn't want The Princess. Her body did, but mentally it was too soon, she still felt as if she needed to empathise who was in control and who had all the power.

"When I feel like the time is right." The queen sharply replied. She knew Emma's parents were probably conspiring against her right now, planning something or carrying out their plan to get Emma back and more than likely over throw her! She didn't have time to have her desires fulfilled like that right now, she couldn't let her guard down right now. The last time she did, Emma almost escaped. And right now Emma was the only leverage that The Queen had and hell she was going to need it.

*

"We're getting our daughter back today." Charming announced to his wife.

"Well I hope for all of our sakes that you have a better plan than the last time!" She exclaimed.

"Just look at my army." He responded before pointing out of the window. Snow looked to see fleet surrounding her castle. There had to be at least a couple of thousand men, all armoured and weaponed up.

"Where did you get all these recruits?" Snow asked him, surprised. Yesterday they had 50 men, if that. And now they had so many more, it seemed very unrealistic. But she wasn't going to worry about that right now. If it would bring her Emma back home, then so be it.

"They volunteered." Charming responded. "So. When we capture Regina and have our daughter back, I want her executed here, at our tower." Charming added.

"Execution is a bit extreme, I don't want to stoop to her level." Snow began.

"We've tried imprisonment before and it didn't work. She escaped remember? And now look! She has our daughter. Snow I am very sick and tired of this whole situation. I can't keep doing this for the rest of my life." Charming told her.

"Me neither! But lets not go to the extremes! Especially if we can find another solution." Snow tried to reason with him.

"I just don't think it will be possible." Charming wasn't having any of it but he didn't want any conflict with his wife. In Snow's heart, she felt bad. In a way it was her fault Regina was evil. And yes Regina had done horrendous things, but Snow didn't think she deserved to die for it. No one deserves to die, no matter what they've done.

"When do we leave?" Snow asked him.

"Now. Get your stuff and get ready. We're not wasting anymore time." Charming told her. Snow nodded before leaving her husband to go and prepare herself.

*

Emma stood gazing out of The Queens Balcony, it was a very beautiful view.

In the past few days, she felt different like everything had shifted. Not even because The Queen took her heart. She just realised her perspective had changed, perhaps The Queen has a reason to the way she is. And Emma felt like she appreciated her more and that she was very disrespectful before. She deserved everything she got and more.

"Good Afternoon Princess." Emma felt a pair of arms wrap around her waist.

"Your majesty." Emma turned to face The Queen.

"So how are you today?" The brunette asked her. Emma felt like they got on alot better now.

"A bit tired." Emma responded. The Queens eyes widened and she gave The Princess and gentle shove to move her out of the way, before going to the window. In the far distance she saw a large army heading towards the castle. The Queen recognised the flag, it was Snow White and Prince Charming. They were maybe a few hours away. At the most.

The Queen knew she didn't have enough guards to fend off this army. They were very outnumbered. She didn't even have enough time to conjure an army that would stand a chance either.

"What's wrong?" Emma asked the Queen.

"Your parents!" The Queen snapped. Emma folded her lips as she saw the size of the army heading towards them.

"I need to go and warn my guards. I need to arrange and give them orders." The Queen began.

"Your Majesty... If I may." Emma began, she didn't want to get on the brunettes bad side again.

"Proceed." The brunette told her, she didn't really have time for this she needed to warm everyone in her castle.

"I don't care about my parents coming to rescue me because I don't want to go with them. I want to stay here with you. I will stay here with you. I'll die to stay here with you. I will lay down my life for you. I won't let my parents harm a single hair on your head my Queen." Emma explained. The Queen couldn't help but grab Emma and pull her forwards into a deep long kiss. She knew she shouldn't, it's just the blonde had a way with words lately. Especially since Regina took her heart.

"Go wait in my chambers Emma. I'll be there as soon as I can." The Queen breathed as their lips parted.

"Yes your majesty." Emma responded, before going separate ways. All she wanted to do was please The Queen and make her happy or at least somewhat satisfied. She knew she wasn't good enough for that, Regina already made that clear. But she at least wanted to try.
***
A/n
Another update lol I'm really trying to get with finishing and carrying on books :)