A/N PLEASE READ

Hi! Emy here! I'm so glad you found this book. This is going to be my first time writing a fanfic (I'm usually always the one editing) so I hope you like it. Just a couple of things you should know before you start reading:

This book discusses Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID) so if you feel uncomfortable reading about that then I advise you not to read any farther.

I do not have DID myself neither does anyone I know so if there is anything I got wrong, PLEASE correct me on it. I've done tons of research on this topic and I want to make it as realistic as possible. So please don't be afraid to correct me as long as it is done in a friendly manner.

Trigger Warnings:
-Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID)
-Suicidal thoughts/actions
-Self harm
-(Maybe) Smut
(Editors note: Hi! It's Hazel. Ignore the maybe. Miguel (the person Emy and I share this account with) are planning on having a bit of smut. I mean... chapter 69 exists for a reason right? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)😉)
-Panic attacks
-PTSD
-Homophobia

If you do not feel comfortable with any of these things I advise you to not read on. I'll put TW at the beginning of chapters that have them but this is what will happen in future chapters.

Just a FYI: I (Emy, AKA Bowlergirl603 ) will be doing most of the writing. If we do end up include it, I will not be writing any smut. That is Hazel's (AKA GeekGirl0502 ) and Miguel's (AKA TMiguelnt ) job. They also help me with ideas for the plot along with another one of our friends who doesn't have Wattpad. Yeah, just giving credit.

So... yeah. I think that's it. Thank you and I hope you enjoy A Part of Me.
~Emy 💗