Chapter 3: West Coast Dancing

In a town called Phoenix, which is in the state of Arizona, a van was seen arriving at the Radisson Fort McDowell Resort, where West Coast Dance Explosion as going to be held and in it were Abby, Spencer, Vivi , Gianna, the girls and their moms, then they got their bags.

"All right, the very moment we walk in to this building, the competition starts right now." Abby said. "Got it?"

"Crystal clear, Miss Abby." Chloe responded.

"Let's go." Abby, Spencer, Vivi, Gianna, the girls and the moms all walked inside and Abby went to the competition director and while getting them checked in, Christi and Kelly were laughing, but their laughter stopped when Spencer turned around and glared at them and the glare was enough for them to end their laughing, but Christi and Kelly mocked the glaring expression he had just given them.

"Ok, listen up, we do not want flip flops, we do not want booty shorts walking through here, so make sure you are all covered and appropriately dressed. " Spencer sternly told the girls as the moms rolled their eyes.

"That's my brother for you." Vivi told them.

"He's definitely Abby's son." Kelly commented, knowing that Spencer inherited some of his mother's traits even though he is smoother than her in rehearsals.

"You are so right." Hollie said.

"And whenever he glares, it's like we're seeing Abby's twin." Christi added.

"Well, Spencer is her son and he and Abby look just alike, but except he has less weight than Abby." Holly said.

"That's true." Melissa admitted.

"Girls, moms, head to the dresing room, we'll catch up with you later." Spencer said as the girls all walked down the hall and entered the dressing room and Vivi went with them and she stood with Melissa, which had a makeup table and chairs and right away, Maddie, Brooke, Paige, Nia and Chloe were given their costumes, which consisted of a biketard that had sequin spandex bodice and long sleeves with a shiny spandex inset in front with a bodice that had finged epaulettes, gold gemstones and faux buttons with snaps at the back of the neck that was above the keyhole opening and also attached were shorts that had fringe at the waist and along the back. Then once the girls changed into their costumes, Abby and Spencer walked in.

"We hate this last minute stuff ladies, do you have the ponytail cuff for the girls?" Abby asked.

"Yes, we do." Melissa said, pulling out the ponytail cuffs.

"All right, get the girls into hair and makeup!" Spencer ordered as he and Abby were given the ponytail cuffs to add sequins to them.

"Do you mind if i help you two?" Melissa asked them.

"We don't mind." Abby said as she, Spencer and Melissa started out by putting glue on the ponytail cuffs in spots and then they added the sequins to them as Christi looked over at Kelly.

"Kelly, do you want to get a drink?" Christi whispered.

"Yeah." Kelly responded as the two snuck out of the dressing room, but what they didn't know was that Spencer was overhearing while helping Abby and Melissa with the ponytail cuffs.

"Mom, i just overheard Christi and Kelly saying that they're gonna get a drink." Spencer whispered.

"You did?!" Abby told him in a quiet, yelling voice so nobody could hear her. "They should be helping their daughters get ready to compete instead of attempting to get drunk!"

"I know, right?" Melissa agreed, then she turned to Vivi. "Would you like to help us?"

"Sure." Vivi stated as she began to help her brother and Melissa and Abby smiled at her daughter helping Spencer and Melissa.