Chapter 8: Spencer's High School Graduation

The day was June 4th and at Abby's house, Spencer had his long hair in a ponytail, he was wearing a gray suit and the shirt he was wearing was white with a black tie and wingtip shoes on his feet, he was also decked out in a long robe and graduation cap which means he was graduating from high school and the time was 8:30 AM.

Spencer looked at the mirror and made sure his clothes were neat, he felt butterflies in his stomach and he was about to make his mother, grandmother and sister proud of him.

Downstairs in the foyer, Abby and Maryen were downstairs waiting for Spencer to come from his room. Abby was wearing a black jacket, silver camisole, black pants and some Chanel sandals. Maryen was in a similar outfit, but with some different shoes and Vivi was in a dress with sandals.

"How do i look?" Spencer asked his mother, grandmother and sister as he came downstairs.

"You look handsome." Maryen told her grandson.

Abby teared up at seeing her son about to become a high school graduate. "I can't believe my baby is about to graduate from high school, it seemed like yesterday i was bringing you back from the hospital after i gave birth to you and now i see this wonderful young man."

"I love you like that too."

"Before we head to see you graduate, let's take some pictures." Maryen suggested.

"Good idea." Vivi commented as she, Maryen and Abby took turns taking pictures with Spencer with his Digital Camera that was made by Sony, then they left the house and were on their way to the graduation.

Six Minutes later, they arrived at Maine South High School, which usually holds their graduations in either the gymnasium or the football field. Once they pulled into the parking lot, they got out of the vehicle and standing next to the parking lot were the moms and the girls.

"Hey, Spencer!" Christi exclaimed.

"Hey, everybody."

"We came to support you on your big day." Paige told him.

"You know we wouldn't miss this for the world, because you're like a older brother to us." Nia added.

"Our fathers and other family members couldn't make it because we ran out of tickets, but i bet they would have been here cheering for you." Brookie said and Spencer smiled.

"I know they would have." Spencer said, then he looked over and saw other seniors were waiting for the graduation to start. "They're gonna begin shortly, i'll see you all later."

"Go get em, big bro." Vivi told Spencer.

"I will, little sis." Spencer replied to Vivi as he walked to the football field still in his graduation cap and graduation robe, he met with the other seniors who were graduating like he was as Abby, Vivi, Maryen, Gianna, the girls and moms all went to take their seats to watch the graduation.

"Welcome Parents, family, friends and guests to the Maine South High School Graduation Ceremony! Please take your seats and we'll begin momentarily."

Abby, Vivi, Maryen, Gianna, the girls and the moms were all sitting as they saw other students families head to their seats and once the last people took their seats, the graduation began.

"First, i would like to congratulate the Main South High School class of 2011." The principal said as the graduating class, parents, other family members and friends all cheered. "We'd like to take the time out to thank you all for coming for this big moment for the graduates, now we'd like for you to rise for the national anthem being sung by Jim Cornelison, the National Anthem singer of the National Hockey League's Chicago Blackhawks and since he's here, we'd like for you to cheer during the singing like you were at a Blackhawks game."