Chapter 13: Love Confession, Lunch and Pool Party, Group Disaster

The next day, Brooke, Brandon, Diane, Kelly, Spencer and Gianna were all at a carnival that was in the parking lot of the Harlem-Foster Shopping Center had a ferris wheel, food concessions, games and a lot of rides like the 1001 Nachts, a 360 degree looping roller coaster called Fire Ball, Freak Out, which is a claw like ride, a european style ride named the Himalaya, which took riders in a circular motion through hills and valleys, a egyptian ship themed ride Pharaohs Fury, Zero Gravity, a ride that spun in a circular motion, Scooter, a bumper car ride, Cliff Hanger, a ride that gave riders the sensation of flying, Sizzler, a rotating ride that lights up at night with a LED light show, the classic Tilt-A-Whirl, the famed Zipper Ride, a swing ride called the Yo Yo, it also had a fun slide that is 65 feet long, a fun house and other rides for kids and families like the Raiders, which is an large scale, obstacle course.

"Glad we brought you out here since Abby and Spencer said that you two needed a connection." Diane told Brooke and Brandon.

"And speaking of Spencer, he and Gianna came along too." Kelly stated, then they went to shoot some hoops and Brandon and Brooke went first.

"Miss!" Spencer heckled as Brooke shot a basket, but it missed, then Brandon took a shot. "Brick!"

"Will you stop heckling us?" Brooke told Spencer.

"Come on, whenever mom took me to the carnival, she heckled me whenever shot some hoops, but i mostly made my shots." Spencer retorted.

"I remember that." Gianna commented, then once they were done with Brooke winning, Gianna and Spencer shot hoops next and Chase made most of his baskets and he won. Then next, Brooke and Brandon went on the Himalaya as Kelly and Diane went in a different direction and Spencer and Gianna went towards the fire ball ride, then Brooke and Brandon went to a speedway race ride and Brandon drove, then they got off the ride.

"When i get my driver's license, could i drive you around?" Brandon asked.

"Uh, no." Brooke simply stated as they walked and he laughed.

Meanwhile, Kelly and Diane were sitting at a bench.

"I can't believe you're here." Kelly said with a smile.

"I know." Diane stated. "I missed you. It's weird."

"Diane, it's dance, that's all that matters, it's dance." Kelly commented.

"Yeah, but you're at the dance studio and you're with Christi whenever you go somewhere. I've called you and you don't answer your phone and i just stay away and that's easier."

"Chloe is in Paige's age category and that means the classes are at the same time." Kelly admitted

Brooke and Brandon were standing near a bench talking.

"Brooke, what is your opinion on Abby and Spencer sending us on a date?" Brandon wondered.

"They are so weird," Brooke replied. "Those two are two peas in a pod, who knows what idea they'll come up with next?"

"But we can understand where they're coming from. Ok?"

"Nope."

"I was hoping this was going to give us chemistry like it did years back." Brandon stated and it was obvious that even though that they were trying to build chemistry, it wasn't working at all. "What do you think happened?"

"Brandon, can we talk about something else?" Brooke stated, she couldn't believe that Abby and Spencer had suckered her and Brandon into going on a date. "Like how high the Fire Ball is, it's going round and round."

"Let's go find our moms."

Meanwhile, Spencer was with Gianna as they walked through the carnival and Spencer was noticing that something was on Gianna's mind, but he couldn't figure out what was on her mind.