Chapter 10- SPRINKLER

Harry's POV:

I flung all my stuff into the hotel room, not really bothering to put it all away properly. I mean who has the time? Anyway after I had flung my bag onto the bed I ran next door into Poppy's room.

"Hello?!" I yelled running into her room. Where she was un packing her stuff.

"Really?" I asked wrinkling her nose at her, while she organised her drawers.

"We're here for 2 weeks Harry, I'm not living out a suitcase." She said firmly, while I began testing slingshots with her bra's and a ball of socks.

"Harry! Would you stop doing that?" She said rolling her eyes but laughing as she put the bra and the socks away. "Right, well we're all going out tonight and your coming." I said very matter of fact. She frowned.

"Uhhh... No, last time we went out I ended up carrying you and Niall home while you threw up. Never again." She said, turning round to put some shorts away. Hmmm... I walked up behind her, placing my hands on her hips, she bit her lip, and I chuckled brushing my lips against the back of her neck letting my breath blow across her neck. She shivered,

"Please?" I breathed, she shook her head.

"Nope," she said breathlessly. I pushed my lips down onto her neck making a little trail up her neck till I reached her weak spot, right below her ear. She let out a soft moan.

"Now?" I whispered directly into her ear. She shook her head again, I smiled. As I used my hands on her hips to steer her around to face me. I circled my fingers around her wrists, while she stared up at me. I slowly brought her hands above her head, her breath fell quicker as I took a step towards her, pressing her back against wardrobe. I brought my face down to hers letting our noses touch. She closed her eyes expectantly.

"Now?" I breathed my cool breath fanning her face. She nodded slowly, and I crushed my lips onto hers triumphantly. She tangled her hands into my hair, pulling me over to the bed...

Poppy's POV:

"I hate you," I mumbled with my face pressed into his chest. He laughed and I felt his chest vibrate against my cheek.

"You'll love it I promise. Don't worry about Niall or anyone just have fun!" He whispered kissing the top of my head, I nodded.

"Fine." I whispered. "I should probably get in the shower then" I sighed.

"Wanna shower together?" Harry grinned throwing me a quick wink.

"You've already ruined my shower time once. Never again." I said.

"I seem to recall you saying 'never again' before... Maybe I can convince you... Again?" He said slowly. I leapt out the bed before he could hypnotise me.

"No." I said and he laughed loudly

"Go get in your own shower, meet me here in about 2 hours?" I asked him.

"2 hours? Good Lord..." Harry muttered swinging his legs out of bed and putting some clothes on.

"I want to look presentable." I said, opening the en suite bathroom door, and putting the hot water on.

Harry's POV:

Two hours? What is she doing in-

"Whoa hey," I said in alarm as I nearly slammed into Louis.

"Hey Harry, I was just looking for Poppy... Why have you not got a shirt... Ohh." He said laughing as my face went red.

"What's she doing then?" He continued.