Chapter 12: The Jacuzzi

THE JACUZZI

Nian watched him enjoy himself in the jacuzzi. She felt sweaty and uncomfortable in her clothes. A warm bath would work miracles on her sore body as she thought, 'It's only for a second and then I'm out.' Nian kept her white short pants; she placed her cowgirl boots aside and removed her blouse since she had a vest underneath. Before, she slid into the jacuzzi. 'What am I doing?' she thought, still holding onto the edge. She felt something hold her from behind. It sent a shock through her body as she muttered, 'Don't do anything stupid that you'll regret later.'

'Being with you shouldn't be my regret but, my joy,' Yint answered, blowing against her neck softly.

Nian bit her lower lip as a smile crept upon her face. 'Stop it! It trickles,' she laughed, trying to push him away.

'I know that's why I'm doing it,' Yint replied seductively and sucked on her neck, leaving a kiss mark.

Nian got a hold of herself in the situation and pushed him away forcefully, 'I'm not the girl for you,' she said.

'So... I'll make you my woman,' Yint smirked and swam closer to her, staring into her pretty eyes fueled with fire. That stirred up his heart and body with a passion.

Nian looked at him, a bit speechless. She wanted him badly, yet her intuition warned her not to mess around with a cute-baby-face cowboy. He pulled her into an embrace and, she was surprised as he kissed her gently. There was a strong passion; that lit a fire inside of her that couldn't be quenched. The moment she fell into love's trap as her entire body started to heat up as she kissed him deeper and deeper. She wanted more of it and more of him while being lost in this juicy ecstasy. Wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs around his waist, she smiled, 'Show me how you'll make me into your woman?'

'I thought you weren't going to ask,' Yint smiled. He couldn't resist the urge of kissing her sloppily. Just that alone hardened him while she returned his kiss with a sweeter one. The more they did it, the more they started feeling each other, getting completely; aroused. They got rid of the rest of their clothes. Nian leaned back against the jacuzzi's edge and held his shoulders. Yint inserted his phallus gradually into her virgin posh.

She groaned, gritting her teeth. 'Yint.....it hurts!' She felt her hole's side edges were beginning to widen.

'I know, relax a bit, for me,' Yint answered. He pushed in furthered into Nian as her wall muscles tightened on his member.

Nian gulped and nodded her head, 'Okay, I hope this gets better.'

She loosened up, calming herself down and exhaled.

'It will as long as you let me lead this dance,' Yint answered and went in fully.

She felt light as a feather floating on the water, 'If it hurts, even more, you're getting out of me,' Nian warned.

'I bet you it won't and, neither am I getting out of you. You're such an enjoyable dessert,' Yint answered, positioning himself securely on her. And, steadily began to drive in and out half an inch inside of her continually at a leisurely pace.

A small moan escaped her rosy lips as she felt his pelvic skin heating up against hers, 'Uh, uh...'

'I'm going to make you scream my name,' He simpered and began to pick up speed and exhaled, gasping for breath.

The twisting effect she felt in her stomach shivered with a burning enjoyment, tingling throughout her entire body like an erupting volcano. Yint groped her breast and sucked her nipples, thrusting in deeper repeatedly as she screamed, 'Uh...huh...oh...Yint...!'