Chapter 03 : Feels Like Honeymoon

Proofread by SongJiaYu

🌵🌸🌵🌸🌵🌸🌵🌸🌵🌸🌵🌸🌵🌸🌵🌸🌵  

JINGYU POV

23 January 2016,
Shanghai Pudong Airport,
11pm

Arriving at the Shanghai airport, they met Chai Jie, Vivie Jie and a cameraman. Chai Jie said, most of the crew were ready in Xiamen. At the airport, it was only filming for the introduction of our real name and character in Shangyin.

I can't let go of my eyes from Weizhou. Like a magnet that forces me not to turn away from it. I think so did he. We never stand or sit far apart. He also took my videos and photos several times, as I did. To repay for the photos I deleted on my cellphone, since yesterday I always took his photos, under any circumstances. Even when he is still asleep, wakes up, until after bathing. Does he know? Of course not. I'm smart enough to take photos secretly. Maybe someday I can work as a paparazzi hehehehehehe ...

When we arrived, Chai Jie immediately gave the script for the scene later. While waiting for a departure call, she explained how we should act later. Because in the music video will tell us about our relationship as a runaway lover but happy with our choice, it seems like there will be more romantic and adorable scenes. That means I will see the shy face of Weizhou hahahahahahaha ......

Chai Jie said that shooting will start tomorrow morning. When we arrived in Xiamen, after a break, Chai Jie will provide more detailed directions. She hopes that the shooting can be completed as soon as possible. She said, she would make 2 versions. One with me and Zhouzhou as the casts, the other is Dashu and Wenwen.

The trip to Xiamen takes approximately 2 hours. After that it was still connected by car to the island where we would be shooting. Travel from the airport to the beach, about 1 hour. Chai Jie deliberately rented a villa on the beach. The villa she rented was big enough for all of us to live together. The house has four bedrooms. Two below, two above. Chai Jie and Vivie Jie sleep in a room. I'm rooming with Weizhou. Dashu roomed with Wenwen. While the other one room is for 3 other female crews. For male crews, all sleep together in the living room. Chai Jie gave them some mattresses, pillows and blankets. Chai Jie and the female crew sleep downstairs. The four of us upstairs. Each room has its own bathroom and 1 extra bathroom below, between Chai Jie's room and the women's crew room.

Around 5pm, we arrived at the villa. Chai Jie immediately told us to rest and asked us to gather at 8 o'clock later, for dinner and briefing scene for tomorrow.

After resting for about 15 minutes, I asked Weizhou to take a shower first. When he showered, I unpacked the both of our luggages and tidied them up. And prepared Zhouzhou's nightgown. I smiled to myself. We are like a newlywed couple honeymooning hahahahaha.

"You just go to sleep, Zhou. No need to wait for me, "I said, blinking my eyes when I'm going to take a bath.

He just nodded with a small laugh.

After I finished taking a shower, I saw he was asleep. As usual, he looks very cute. Maybe because he felt very tired, he snored rather loudly. Ah, maybe because I really like him, his snoring sounds like melodious tunes.

After locking the door , turning off the room lights and all the curtains , I immediately lay next to Zhouzhou. I let the bed lamp beside him light up, so that I could be staring at his angelic sleeping face. As usual, I extended my right arm under his neck and made it as a cushion for Zhouzhou's head. He writhed a little then turned his body towards me. And as usual too, I immediately hugged him in sleep.