Arriving in Forks

Disclaimer: I don't own the Twilight Saga or their characters. I also don't own the lines, gifs, quotes or pictures from TVD.

[Edited]

It was night time in the small town of Forks, and during this time, the humans were either sleeping or getting ready to go sleep. No one was out at this time except for one person. The person was a pretty Bulgarian girl and she was looking for a place to stay. She walked up to a house and looked up at it, smirking slightly. The family that lived there were still up and with a little bit of compulsion, would let her stay there while claiming that she was their adopted daughter that they had recently adopted.

The unknown girl walked up to the front door and knocked on it, and once the door opened to reveal a brown haired male with hazel eyes. She looked the male in the eyes and compelled him.

Bold Italics are Compulsion

"You'll let me in and tell everyone in town tomorrow that I'm your adopted daughter." The male repeated that and after she was let in. She compelled the male's wife as well and soon, she was given the guest bedroom, which was now hers. 

She smiled to herself as she was left alone by the couple. She looked out the window and smirked to herself. 'I may just like this town.' She thought to herself as she looked out over the quiet town. Then she lay down on the bed and promptly fell asleep.

~~~~~

[Just imagine her hair curlier, like Katherine's]

The next day, the two adults went to tell everyone that they had adopted a teenager while the Bulgarian changed her clothes and let her hair stay down. She then stretched a bit before making her way downstairs and out the door, beginning the walk to the school, which was just about a twenty minutes walk from where she was staying. She looked around, making sure that no one was looking before she vamp-sped to the school. 

She arrived just as a shiny Volvo and a red Mercedes drove up and parked near her. The Bulgarian watched six people step out, but her gaze was soon caught by the male blond one. 'It can't be him.' She thought as she stared at the male, who looked exactly like Major Whitlock, except with golden eyes. She shook it off though and after examining them, she strutted to the office. She felt six pairs of eyes burning into her, but all she did was smirk and let them stare. 

After a little compulsion, she was given her schedule and the slip that every teacher she had needed to sign. She walked out of the office and almost immediately bumped into a brunette teenager. The Bulgarian girl opened her mouth to apologize when she caught the other girl's scent. It was sweet, sweeter than any other human's. The Bulgarian girl immediately snapped out of it though and smiled apologetically.

"I'm so sorry." The Bulgarian girl said as she looked at the brunette. The brunette just smiled awkwardly.

"It-it's okay, really." The Bulgarian smiled again before turning to leave, her smile disappearing the moment she had turned around. She looked around as she left the office and noticed that the six people, who were inhumanly beautiful by the way, was still at their cars. They looked as if they were talking about something, so she listened in to their conversation.