An Old Friend and Hating Jasper

[Edited]

[Edited]

After school had ended, Diane made sure to not be seen before she vamp sped to the house she was staying in. She had decided to change her clothes, simply because she was in the mood to. The moment she had finished putting on her heels, the doorbell rang. Her 'father' opened the door a few minutes later. She then heard the voice of Alice.

"Hello, sir. I'm Alice Cullen and your daughter promised to meet my family, so I'm here to pick her up." Diane's 'father' nodded.

"Come on in while you wait for her. Feel free to go to her room if you want." Diane hummed a song as she began walking down the stairs.

"No need to. I'm already ready." Diane smiled after hugging her 'father' and her 'mother' as she walked out the door. Alice followed her out and hopped into a red Mercedes. Diane raised her eyebrows and got into the car. Alice soon spoke as they drove to the Cullen's house.

"I love your outfit, even if it's all black." "Thank you. I have different colors too, but my favorite color is black." Alice hummed after Diane had spoken. Alice soon engaged Diane in a talk about fashion and had scheduled a shopping trip in Seattle for later. It wasn't long before they arrived at the Cullen's household. Diane looked at the house, seemingly impressed. Soon, Diane and Alice stepped out of the car and Alice grabbed Diane's hand and practically dragged Diane to the house. Diane's eyebrows rose as she looked at Alice, but followed her nonetheless. She didn't really have much of a choice anyway.

Alice let go of Diane as they reached the door, and Diane looked around the threshold. She swung one foot in and was able to enter, due to the owners of the house being technically dead. She sighed and entered the house, following Alice as she went up some stairs. "She's here!" Diane heard Alice say excitedly. Diane soon reached the living room of the house and looked around. The moment that she saw Carlisle, she tilted her head slightly.

"Hello again, Carlisle." She said as she stood in front of the stairs.

"Hello, Diana." Carlisle said as he watched her. "Just call me Diane. It's more...modern." Diane said as she watched him. Then, she smiled and walked forward, just as Carlisle smiled. She wrapped her arms around him in a hug, then pulled away and smacked him upside the head gently. "Two centuries and no word. I thought you were killed, Carlisle." He chuckled, then motioned to his family.

"I didn't have time to contact you. I've been busy taking care of my family. Diane, this is Edward, Jasper, Alice--" Carlisle pointed out Edward, only to be interrupted by Diane. "The mind reader, the empath and the seer. Don't worry, Carlisle, I've met them all at lunch. The person I haven't met though, is you." Diane turned to the female brunette who she hadn't met yet. "Who are you?" Diane didn't ask the question in a rude way. Her tone of voice was more curious than anything else.

The woman smiled warmly and spoke. "I'm Esme. Carlisle told us about you earlier." Diane smiled as well. "All good things, I hope." Esme nodded, still smiling. Diane's attention went to Jasper and almost immediately, any and all types of emotions disappeared from her eyes. Carlisle and the rest of his family seemed confused at how hatred filled in her eyes as she stared at Jasper, who spoke telling his family something he never told anyone.