Chapter 1: Moving Day

The night was cold. The Sun was playing hide and seek with the clouds. And Alex was nervous. He was going to a place he has lived in before, but he has got to get used to everything. And fast, if he wants to start recording again. Nothing else. Yet.

He closed the door to the car, and looked up at the house. He wouldn't see his brother Pierce for another 2 years. But at least he'd be here.

"Home sweet home," he mumbled under his breath. His head turned slightly to get a better look of the house. He turned around to grab another bag. Then, suddenly, the front door to the house burst open and out came Denis, a good friend of Alex.

He grabbed his bag and turned to greet his good buddy. 

"Hey man," Denis beamed, and without saying a word, reached out to grab a bag. Alex handed him one. 

"Greetings from the British. And the Orman's," He replied.

"Does that include you?"

"In both groups, yes."

Denis couldn't help but smile. "Lets head in."

"Thank you!" Alex waved to the man in the car, who waved back, then drove away as they headed in. 

Time skip: about 10 seconds

"So, there's the kitchen, the living room, the stai-"

"Yes, I know; I've lived here before," Alex giggled. Denis chuckled.

"I better get to bed, its almost midnight. I got the bags." Alex very tiredly nodded his head, looking at his bags.

"Okay, goodnight."

"Goodnight."Alex went upstairs. Exhausted, he opened his door slowly. Plopping his bags on the floor of his old bedroom, he fell onto the bed, inches away. He didn't know if he fell asleep before or after he hit the bed.

Authors note:

Hope you're enjoying the story, people. Hope you're enjoying this, too, Shay. Love ya

<3|=^._.^=|<3