Y/N Maye

Hi I'm Y/N and I'm the only daughter of Jack Fiona. My mom Fiona works in the high court and people address her as My Lady. I'm following in my moms footsteps in becoming a lawyer. I'm in my 4th year of uni and my mom is going into retirement because it's time for her to step down from her line of work and it's time for me to take over. I've been in the court loads of times only to take notes from my mom to see how she wants it run and how she does things. My father Jack left my mom for some maths professor at his work and they have a son and that makes him my step brother. I rarely see him because I'm so busy taking notes and listening to every crucial detail my mom gives me. I need to make sure that I'm the person to do this job correctly and efficiently. I want my mom to be proud of me and my job. I'm only 17 so I'm the youngest person to ever address the court. I'm scared but so so excited. This is my first day addressing the court and I'm kinda scared but I know that my moms gonna be here for one last time to see me address the court but to also leave her job. I have to do this for my mom and for my family. I'm going to be the best person to address the court and I know that people will love me as much as they loved my mom working in the high court. It comes with loads of responsibilities and your always busy but you'll always have time to spend with the people that you love. And the people you don't know very well but you'll love them anyways because people are all people and love is love and it should be distributed equally between humans.