Final Decision

You went to work that day and you have made your decision. Adam is gonna get the blood transfusion to save his life. Even though he's a Jehovah Witness boy and he doesn't believe in this sort of stuff you have granted the hospital legal permission to give him the transfusion that he needs. You walk into court and there is the doctor that is on his medical team and he lists all the details of reasons why he needs the transfusion. The lady in court is also giving reasons why he needs it and the other gentlemen in the court lists his symptoms and why he needs the transfusion. Adams parents come up and testify why their son doesn't need the transfusion. That gets to you but your calm and cool about it. You ask them if they love their son and they say yes and you ask them if they want their son to live or die and they say that god will heal him but you know that he can't do much but answer questions that you ask him. When they're done testifying they sit back down. Now it's time to make your final decision. You walk back into court and your sitting down after they've all rose when you got in their and they're seated when you sat down. Nows the time to tell the court your decision. You have granted the hospital legal permission to give Adam his transfusion. The case is closed. You got off of work and you went home and your keeping tabs on the boy and how he's doing. One day you got out of work and you got a phone call. You answered it. It was Adam. He wants you to come over to his house to meet his parents because they want to personally thank you for saving their only son. So you went over to his house. When you walked in there stood Adam and his parents. They thanked you for saving their son and over the course of the evening your feelings for Adam grew. You didn't know if he felt the same about you but you kinda hoped he did. You then went back to your house and you fell asleep. When you were ready for work the next day you started walking towards your place of work when Adam saw you. He walked over to you and he hugged you. He even carried your bag. You took it from there and he left. After he left you did your job and then went home. You didn't hear from Adam in a few days and you had already made a meeting in Kong's cross and you left and you got comfortable with your surroundings and then you went to dinner in a nice Maroon dress you had for your professional dinner and then someone came to get you and in another private room their stood the man that you missed the most. Adam. You started telling him his parents would be worried and they want him back and he told you he wasn't gonna go back without you. So after your little mini argument you had called a taxi and it had arrived and he had a train ticket to go back to London and he didn't like that. He couldn't leave without sharing something with you first. This was it he was gonna do it.