Jehovah Witnesses: Naomi, Kevin, Adam Henry

Naomi's POV: Hi I'm Naomi Henry I'm the wife of Kevin Henry and my son is Adam Henry. We're Jehovah witnesses and we believe that when people get sick and they go into hospital god will heal them and they'll become better because of god. We're going to court today because my son is in hospital. He has Leukaemia and the only way he can be cured is if he has a blood transfusion and our god says that he doesn't need it so we don't believe in it. We are in court with the hospital today because we as a family have refused to give Adam a blood transfusion to save his life. And I really really don't feel bad about this.

Kevin's POV: Hi my name is Kevin Henry I seen that you already met my wife Naomi Henry. We have a son called Adam Henry and he's our only child. He's in hospital right now because he has the blood cancer Leukaemia and since were Jehovah Witnesses our god doesn't allow us to give him the blood transfusion that he needs to survive if he's gonna best this. The hospital told us if we give him the transfusion he'll live and we can send him back to school. If we don't give it to him then he'll die and we'll be planning a funeral for our only son. We believe that god has a plan and that plan is that god himself will be the one to heal our son. We're going to court today with the hospital because we as a family have said no to a blood transfusion to help heal our Adam. Honestly I don't really feel that bad.

Adam's POV: Hi I'm Adam I'm sure you've met my parents Naomi and Kevin. My family are Jehovah witnesses and we don't believe that other people will make the sick feel better. We believe that god will heal people and make them feel better. Im in hospital at the moment because I've got the blood cancer Leukaemia and we decided as a family that I will not be allowed to have a blood transfusion that I need in order to survive this and make it out of this hospital alive. My parents are going to court today with the hospital because the doctors say I need this and my parents say I don't and the doctors are telling my parents that I'll die if I don't get this vital transfusion and if I do I'll live and they'll have their only son back to the way he was before he got sick. With Cancer. I don't really feel bad about this but since this is weather I live or die it's all up to my choices.