Freedom

-Your PoV-

How long have you been here? Definitely years, but how many? You couldn't say, all you remember is when those pesky maidens tried to stall you only to fail miserably before you chased after the other two and the surviving humans.

A metal box of sorts was coming down from the sky, making you wonder if it was coming to rescue the weaklings. So imagine your surprise when a silver eyed warrior leapt from the metal box and attacked you, mother warned you never to engage these monsters, they where more powerful then even her.

You tried escaping, you really did but it was no use as you where frozen. They believed you to be dead, leaving your petrified body in the clearing to stay and wither.

But you where not dead, far from it as you could still hear, see and think. You where alive watching as time melded together, small towns became cities, the animal hybrids became outcasts, evil grew in larger numbers as did the Grimm.

Mother never left you, whispering words of encouragement to you as she tried to free you from your prison as best she could. She wasn't very successful, but she'll find a way, mother always does.

She eventually did find a way to help, the possibility that you could be saved. Someone only had to read the words at the bottom of your prison to free you, but there was a catch. It had to be a silver eyed warrior.

This angered you, but mother understood, she always did. She sent a guard of Grimm to protect you from any pesky humans who wanted to collect you, telling you that it will help bring the warrior to you.

Being protected was strange, almost uncanny once the Grimm arrived. They were also accompanied by two men, one was a hybrid with the tail like a Deathstalker. The other was a woman with deadly but hypnotizing eyes, her black hair a sight to see.

The woman showed respect to you, bowing at your feet and telling you that mother had sent them with the Grimm to protect you, she said mother told her who you are. You liked this this woman.

The hybrid was rude though, you didn't like him but you did admire his need to kill anyone that mother needed dead. That didn't excuse his rudeness though.

They etched the words onto the plaque at the bottom of your petrified form, the woman still showing the up most respect as the Hybrid grew bored and wanted to kill something or someone. His lack of respect was annoying, but mother calmed you as she sent the Hybrid off so you wouldn't get upset any further.

Days passed and eventually the woman had to leave for her own mission, apologizing as she walked off. This made you sad, you liked her.

-Time skip brought to you by Silvia and WyvernTyrant running from the cops-

Months passed, mother hadn't talked to you in a while since the woman left. You felt lonely, you missed mothers voice.

Sudden though you heard the sounds of one of those metal boxes, coming from nearby as the Grimm guarding you stood and snarled at the sounds surrounding you and keeping close. They knew mothers orders, they would protect.

A while passed before the sounds of talking could be heard, more humans probably. You could only stare at the entrance to the clearing as their voices got clearer.

-RWBY Pov-

Blake: "Are you sure this is the place Ozpin wanted us to check out?"

Weiss: "Of course it is, these are the coordinates."

Yang: "Yeah Blake, that's the third time you asked that. Are you 'Feline' alright?"

A collective groan rose from the group, the blonde bombshell looking a little disappointed with the reaction but never less grinning.

Ruby: "Come on guys, let's be serious! Professor Ozpin made it clear this was a big deal!"

Weiss: "Thank you Ruby!"

This argument was the product of Team RWBY, one of Beacons newest first year teams. They weren't alone however as a few meters ahead of them was the third year team, Team CVFY(?) who was currently leading the group and standing on a small hill as they silently stood and watching over a particular site.

Coco: "...Well, good news is we found the objective."

The leader of team CVFY announce, lowering her sun glasses a little as a grimace was present on her face.

Coco: "Bad news is it's crawling with all sorts of nasty that I'd rather not get on my clothes."

RWBY was about to ask what she meant by that, but soon went silent as they looked down at the Grimm surrounding their objective. A large statue of a Grimm that's never been seen before.

Blake: "That's a lot of Grimm..."

Yang: "But we can handle them, like we always do."

Ruby: "Yeah, we got this!"

After a quick game plan the two teams nodded in unison as they spread out and entered the clearing, immediately grabbing the Grimm's attention as they growled and snarled at the humans and faunus.

Almost in perfect sync, they all took out their weapons and either transformed them into gun mode or had them in melee as they took a stance.

The Grimm reared back and roared as they started to advance, only to stop and turn back to the statue. After a long tense silence, they returned to their normal positions without a sound and had either crouched into a kneel or bowed their heads.

To say this was confusing was an understatement to the teams of Beacon, having never seen anything like this as they slowly advanced in case it was a trick. Yet they never stirred.

After making sure it was all clear, Velvet took out her camera and started snapping pictures in awe while wandering closer to the statue.

She found it something to behold, a true wonder before taking more pictures of it. Unknown to the other teams, who where still investigating and in awe along with her, Ruby had walked up to the foot of the statue with her years focused on the inscription at the bottom of the statue.

Before she could understand what she was doing she had begun reading the words aloud, immediately attracting the attention of the Grimm and the teams.

Ruby: "Te eliberez din închisoarea ta rece, te ridici și aduci lumea în genunchi."

The second she finished the unknown incantation, a bright silver light flooded the area along with the victorious roars of the Grimm which made the hunters hurriedly deploy their weapons.

From the light a raspy voice spoke, a tone of laughter combined with sadism as their figure appeared in the light.

???: "I...Thank you...for...releasing me...allow me to...reward you...with a quick death!"