"Hey BunBun, " Y/N grinned, greeting her soulmate

"Hey BunBun, " Y/N grinned, greeting her soulmate. "I got released from school."

Jungkook had just finished school as well and was on his way to the dance studio to practice with Jimin.

"I'm supposed to go to my academy today, but I'd rather sit in this park and talk to you."

Jungkook smiled as he walked into the studio.

"I wonder what you're doing right now. What if you're asleep?" she laughed.

"Well if you're asleep I guess I'll sing for you." Y/N grinned.

Jungkook plopped down onto the small couch in the corner of the studio, more than ready to hear Y/N sing for him.

Y/N sat down on a swing and started singing, using their connection to let him hear her.

Jungkook sat relaxed on the couch, his head back as he listened to the beautiful melody fall from Y/N's lips.

The soothing sound filled his head and soon enough he got up, wanting to dance to it.

His smooth elegant movements accompanied Y/N's singing perfectly. As if they had planned this very performance for months.

Y/N continued singing until the song finished and Jungkook continued dancing until she did.

The song was only about three minutes long but it felt longer to the pair of soulmates.

It was as if the string connecting them had tightened, bringing them closer together.

They stayed in silence, suddenly very much aware of the others presence even though they were miles apart.

"BunBun," Y/N's voice slipped into the soothing space their silence held, "Let's sing together when we can."

˜”*•°•*”˜

Hi~
If you're reading this I hope your day is going amazing 🌹

Hi~If you're reading this I hope your day is going amazing 🌹