It's been about two months since Jungkook's birthday

The pair of soulmates started talking anytime they got a chance. By this time they had grown very close to one another. They were both eager to meet in person.

But since Y/N lived in Seoul and Jungkook lived in Busan it wasn't possible to just organise a place and meet.

They might both be eighteen, but their parents still had a big say in their lives. A trip to another city by themselves would not bode well with either of their parents.

"Y/N you're smart, any ideas?" Jungkook urged.

"We could say we have a school trip to Daegu and meet there?" Y/N said, her own voice filled with doubt at the idea whole Jungkook remained silent.

"Y/N." he said gently.

"Yes?"

"I meant good ideas." Y/N laughed at his serious tone.

"Okay, okay Jungkook dang," she said smiling, "I know it's a bad idea but that's because there literally aren't any good ones."

"There's got to be at least one good idea."

"Well if there are it's not coming from my mind."

"Aww but you're so smart. You're a little genius. Come on genius figure something out." Jungkook teased, laughing.

"Agh, I can't think of anything!" she replied laughing.

"Well I hope we figure something out soon. I want to be able to touch you." Jungkook stated gently.

Y/N become flustered immediately, choking on her own words.

"Y/N?" Jungkook questioned the sudden silence.

"Yip here, I'm here." she squeaked out.

"Slowly dying though thanks."

"What why? What happened?"

"You can't just say things like that!"

Jungkook burst out laughing, unable to hold it in.

"You're the cutest Y/N."

"Shut up!" she said, flustered as they both laughed.

"I have to go for a bit. I need to concentrate, I can't do that with you in my head." she smiled.

"Okay," he grinned, "But come back soon."

"I will."

"Bye Y/N"

"Bye BunBun."

Jungkook grinned as Y/N got up to finish her task. He tried to wipe the grin off his face, but it seemed to be firmly stuck there. No matter how hard he tried to get rid of it, it just crept right back into his face at the thought of Y/N.

As Jungkook was trying to conquer his grin, his phone's ringtone echoed through the room.

He picked it up to see Jimin's name. Answering he immediately heard Jimin's voice rambling excitedly.

"Hey Jungkook, so you know how some of my family moved to Seoul? We're gonna be visiting them soon, I wanted to know if you wanted to come with us."

˜”*•°•*”˜

;)))))))