Y/N's POV

It's been about a month since BunBun and I started talking. I've been singing to them regularly since the first time.

I could always feel their presence afterwards. I wanted to be able to feel as if they were with me, so I started singing more often.

Since I could feel their presence when I sang, I assumed they could feel mine.

I wonder if they liked it. Being able to feel my soul as if I was there with them.

I hope so.

I've told them so much about me in this month, but I still know nothing about them. I don't know what they like at all.

What if they hate it. What if they hate me talking to them everyday.

Maybe I should stop talking as much, it's probably annoying to them.

But I get this fuzzy warm feeling when I talk to them. They must like it. After all that's one of the abilities of the connection between soulmates, getting a warm feeling when they're happy. So they must enjoy it, it must make them happy.

Yeah I'm sure they enjoy it, I'm just over thinking again. They're my soulmate for hecks sake, why wouldn't they enjoy me talking to them.

But then again, there have been cases of soulmates rejecting each other. What if he's rejecting me by keeping quiet. What if he's been eighteen this whole time and he just hates me already.

The fuzzy feeling when I talk to them must just be me excited to be talking to my soulmate.

I guess they don't get the same feeling then...

˜”*•°•*”˜

This chapter is based on me overthinking everything lmao

Im so thankful to you for reading this. I hope you enjoy it~