A place where dreams come true...

I ran to take a cup of coffee before Feras left me behind . I needed this ride to school because I'd miss the train anyway.

When i came to the drive way he was driving out. Just on time. I took quick steps to the back seat and hopped in.

We arrived there a few minutes later "Have a good day! And be careful teachers on practice have alot of kid drama ." He advised me

"Ok. See you around." I said on my way away from him.

💖💙💚💛💞💝🖤💗💕💓💟❣

"Good morning students ,I'm Miss Merjem and l'll be teaching you for this semester." She spoke as she walked around the class

The students responded and she permitted them to sit. She then requested each and every one to introduce themselves as she noted their names to know them better.

One girl stood out to her. The young lady stood smiled warmly at me before speaking and began "Good morning miss , you're a very beautiful Niqabi ... actually the most beautiful Niqabi I've seen for the the 10 humble years of my life... my name's Ayma."

I slightly chuckled to myslef very grateful that they couldn't see my face. My eyes sold me off though . She was a smart young lady I concluded.

❣💟💓💕💝🖤💗💞💛💚💙💖

I smiled as i went through my notes for the day. This would be a nice class i told myslef as i began to finish up for the day. I was packing my belongings when i heard a slight knock on the classroom door. It was little Ayma standing there...

"Ummmm.. Miss my uncle is supposed to pick me up. I think he's parked far from the entrance. Would you mind walking there? I'm a bit scared. " She asked in the sweetest way possible.

"Why not?"

**
**
**

When we arrived at the car,there was some gentleman standing next to it. He walked to us , gave salam and took little Ayma with him. Brief and fast i thought, i began to walk to the bus stop. Hopefully I'll get home soon..

As i walked to the train the same car came infront of me. The window was lowered exposing... Ya Allah..

I tried looking away but my eyes just wouldn't

I tried looking away but my eyes just wouldn't...he held my glimpse for a moment the looked away before i did

he held my glimpse for a moment the looked away before i did