Through thick and thin

I felt hot ,cold and chills all over my body . I spent the whole night at the hospital trying to stay focused but my hands just won't stop shaking.

Zakk and Feras made me stay put as they and other doctors attended to the large number of patients that came from accidents.

After moments i fought my fear and  went in . My first patient made my heart sink and my legs give out on me. Yahya was here! He's chest was covered in blood as he lay on the emergency bed. I took two deep breathes and dug in luckily it wasn't anything fatal . After two hours of Surgery I walked out happy. All went well by the grace of God .

I walked into Zakk and Feras holding up coffee mugs .

Feras walked to me "I told you to say put." He said under he's breath .

"I'm ok . I was just a bit overwhelmed at the site of soo may bodies being brought in at the same time. I got my act together soon enough. " I hugged him to confirm i was ok and feeling his stiffness die out made me feel successful.

He pulled away "I've got a few more patience to go. See you later?"

I nodded and he walked away.

I saw Zakk still standing at the hall way and walked to him. He pretend to cough and stopped when i gave him the what look

"Too much PDA Lol."

"I never asked anyone to remain single did i now?"

He smiled before answering to this "Speaking of single... she said yes!"

I was caught off guard "Shut up!"

"I'm not kidding... I want it all settled this weekend." That's what made it even harder to take in

"Wow... dude ... am speechless. " I tried to keep myself from screaming in happiness "All the best, you deserve it ."

"Will you guys make it?"

"Ummm... it's Nuri's wedding this weekend too .. So i might arrive late."

"Its ok . When you get the chance show up ok?"

"You betcha!"

**     **    **    **

I teared as i watched Nuri tie the knot . Mohamed was as fast as lighting with everything.  To be honest with Nuri you just had to be fast or you're gone.

  To be honest with Nuri you just had to be fast or you're gone

She looked out of this world...