What is Happening?

Goldys Pov*
Me and Tina finally kissed, were finally a cpuple. I have been waiting years for this day to come. We were walking to the hangout(old daycare) to see Ryan crying and scared and saber behind a line on the other side of the room from Ryan. "Whats happeing?" I ask confused,"its...its...its anti he's back!" Saber spits out. "Wh...what no he was so happy! Why is he back?" Tina asks starting to cry as she trys to walk twords him he yells "get away im a monster.

Tinas Pov*
"Get away im a monester!" Ryan yells at me. I walk closer "Ryan please its me Tina your bestfriend" "n..no you need to leav- Come closer" ryan said but his voice went scratchy and deep when he told me to come closer. I take a step back but out of no were Anti jumps onto of me and growls "No one loves him!" "I LOVE HIM HE IS MY BESTFRIEND!!" I yell at him he growls again. "T...tina please stop he will kill you! I need you tina please dont do it!" Goldy pleads. I look anti in the eyes as he staps me one time next to my heat. "TINAAAAA" I hear goldy yell and run twords me "T...tina?oh no oh god this is my fault whats wrong with me eceryone stay away im a monster!" I hear ryan say then he runs out of the room. "I...i l..l love...y...you all...t..tell ..r... ryan.. that.. its.... not...h... his... faul-" i say as i feel the darkness surround me and quickly become ingolfed in it.
Were am I? I think to myself as I wake up in my room at the hangout. I look down at my shirt there wasnt any blood and I wasnt in any pain. I walk up and see the daycare kids all 4 again and i see my reflection innthe mirror im 4 again! I hear ryan cominelg in "welcome to another day at daycareeeeee" he yells running in. "Hey beautiful" he says hugging me. "H..hi?" I say confused. He was about to say something when goldy walked in holding hands with saber. "Hey guys!" She says with her purky attitude that she always has the on that made me fall in love with her. She hugs me then Ryan. Saber hugs her  behind and kisses her on the cheek. She starts to blush and my heart broke...were am i amd why does goldy love saber. what is happening? I thought to myself.